Brandon.....

my nightmare;

the new boy was chasing me through the dark streets. no one around to see anything. i don't know why he was chasing me. my face was hot and sweaty when i stoped to ceatch my breath. when i looked back, he was gone.

panting so hard i could hear anything else. i started to calm down and breath normal then i hear a chuckel. i run as fast as i could and turned the conner i looked behind me as i ran down the road. no one. i look up and see someone about to land on top of me.

i wake up with a scream! Leigh was standing outside my door satring at me. "umm.... bad dream?" she asked. "well... no duh!!" ok i was a little harsh but screaming in my sleep of course it was a bad dream! "sorry!! now get up bus comes in 30 minutes." she said as she walked down the steps.

down at the table justin was half asleep. he asked, "why did u scream so much in your sleep?" "i had a bad dream DUH!" i can be harsh before i eat something. "oh." he said looking down at his lap. "i'm sorry Justin, i didn't mean it like that." after my apolige no one said anything untill i got on the bus. "hey Bri! come sit with me!" my best friend Libby said. "hi. ok!" she's alway a little hyper, so you can't help but be happy when you're with her.

" hey libby," i started, "do you know who the new guy is?" "Yea! his name is Brandon!" she said, "isn't he wierd??" she finished in a whisper. "i wouldn't say wierd just .... um...... differant!" i said. "well, i think he's weird because he's so pale andnever speaks!!" she repiled. "yeah i geuss.... but..... oh, nevermind!" after i said that the bus pulled up to school.

almost the same thing happened again. every class he sat behind me, i couldn't help but stare at him in the halls, he did speak much, but today he gogt in a fight with Tjay, football captin. he won the fight by ducking tjays hits, and then hitting Tjay in the jaw! they both got detention for the week.

usaly i can just feel him staring at me but to day i really saw him looking at me. his eyes scaned me for...... i don't know what for. he frightened me. i couldn't tell why. i just know he frightened me.