Piper's POV

"Hey!" My little sister bounced over. "who is this?" Bri asked glaring down at her. "This my little sister, Vini." I said. "She's like a mini you!" Bri exclamed. "How old are you Vini?" "9." Vini hates questins. "Oh! Have you meet Justin Carleson?" Bri's face lit up. "Yeah! he's cool! like my best friend!" then Vini skipped away happier than normal.

*in my room* I ploped myself down on my bed. "ugg!" I groand. My feet are killing me! Stupid sattle shoes. Wait! Bri was wearing boots and no one told her to go and change them! Bri Carleson you are my savor! I thought.

I ran out of the room, Bri was still in the courtyard! "Bri!" I yelled. "Hey Piper!" Her voice cutting through the wind. I ran over to her. "Wanna go shoping with me?" I asked. I crossed my fingers, "I could use a real sweatshirt." She laughed loking sown at the thin sweater. "Kay! Fallow me!" I ran to courtyard exit and into the street. Some friends and I have a safty car parked there.

I pulled the keys out of my pocket and unlocked the car. Bri ran up, out of breath. "What are you doing?" She asked breathing hevily. "Going to the mall, common!" She walkedto the passenger side of the car and hopped in. I have a bit of a leadfoot.

*At the Mall* We wondered into a JCpenny's the into the mall. "Where to first?" She asked. Her gaze fixed on a boy walking by. "The Ugg store!" I exclamed and ran arosse the hall. I walked in Bri fallowed, "Hello!" A man with a suit and a fake smile said, "Can I help you?" "Yes, I need dark brown plain Uggs size 7 womens." I demanded. "I'll be right back!" He said as he dissarpered in the back. "Whoa, You really want those boots!" Bri said. "These sattle shoes are killing me!" I said sharply as I kick the off. We sat down and waited. Sure enough the man came out with an Ugg box in hand. "Here you are, miss." He staggered on the last word. I was staring at him. My dark eyes poured into his soul. When I blinked he turned and ran to another costumer. I slipped on the boots. Ahh. That's better! "They are perfect!" I gave Bri a big smile. She laughed at me! I geuss I am being dorky.

"Did you find everything nicely today?" The cashier asked me. "Yes! Perfecty!" She smiled and rung up the boots, "That will be $124.89" She said calmly. I handed her the cash and slipped the boots back on. "Let's go!" Bri burst out when we lft the store, "mall crawl!" I laughed.

Forever 21, Aeropostal, wet seal, ragstock, and so many more! stores with let up windows every direction! I swear we went in everyone!

*Back in the car* "Ugg! I have so many bags I can't look out the windows!" "Don't put them on me! i'm driving!" We laughed. Bri got 2 sweatshirts, 5 Tees, some hightops, and 6 pairs of jeans! I got 1 sweatshirt, 8 Tees, boots, convers, 1 pair of jeans and 4 pairs of sunglasses! I gave Bri a pair of sunglasses, I had so many!

Bri and I had changed at a store in the changing rooms. She was wearing a pair of ripped jeans and coca cola Tee from forever21, and the hightops she baught at Journy's, I was wearing the light blue jeans I baught from American Eagle, my boots, and pesi Tee I got from forever21!

*Back at TAFSV* I walked in and dropped all the bags on the floor. "Ugg!" I let out a groan. Bri walked in. "Hey!" She called. "Hey! I have so much stuff! It's going to take forever just to put it away!" I said cheerfuly. "I know right! Me too! I should go put it all in my dresser, See you in a few!" She left the oaked door wide open when she went. I sttod up and shut the door. "Better put all this away!" I whispered to myself.