Stick Up

I heard a scream. "Help!" It was Brandon. Piper found him. I ran out the green door and across the courtyard. There they where. Kayla was sitting on a bench, crying. She was talking to herself but I heard her say, "Don't hurt my boyfriend." I glared at her. This would not be her day. "Kayla." I said sweetly. She stood up and came close, hoping I would comfert her. I had on the perfect fake sad eyes and sweet smile. Kayla looked up at me.

That's when I hit her.

She bought her hands up to her face, tears coming in faster, "He's my boyfriend!" I yelled at her. Piper and Brandon looked up at me. My eyes black in anger. "You're not leaving me?" He asked. "Oh, I'm leaving you. But you don't get any girlfriends now." I said in a too-bad-for-you voice. Piper grew a cold smile, then went back to beating up Brandon. "I'm sorry!" He screamed. "That's not gonna cut it! You broke my best friends heart!" Piper yelled back. Bestfriend. She was my bestfriend! "Thanks Piper." I said crying now. "What? It's true, you're the nicest person I ever meet." Now my face got hot. Piper dropped Brondon. He fell the the ground, and didn't move, ready for the next attack. She walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

I never realized Kayla was still there until she ran up to Brandon. "Go to Hell!" She yelled at me and Piper, "Sorry to ruin your little I'm-bitchy moment but we're all going to hell, you know being vampires and all." Oh, how I love Piper's comments!

Brandon stood up, glared at Piper and gave me a I'-so-sorry-please-take-me-back look. Kayla came up behind him. He shook her off instantly. "Brano!" She yelled giggling, then tryed do it again. "Get away from me!" He yelled at her harshly then ran faster than anything I've ever seen.

*Back in my room* I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a nike sweatshirt and my hightops. I walked over to the mirror and put on mascra and shimery eye shadow. My brown hair was frizzing, "ugh!" I groand running my fingers through my hair. I pulled I back into a long brade. My bangs hanging dow nin my face. But I didn't care, I didn't want anyone but Piper and Vini to look at my now.

I walked out into the courtyard, I pulled my hood up over my head and walked to the training grounds. "hey, I heard about what happened, and I just wanted to say, 'I'm sorry'." Tjay handed me a bush daisy and walked away. It smelt of spring and happiness. I really needed it too. I smiled. "Hey girl!" Piper said happily as she walked next to me, "What's the daisy for?" She asked. "Tjay gave it to me to cheer me up." I said looking up at her. "Aww! That's my guy!" She blushed. "Your guy?! Oh my God Piper!! You and Tjay!?" She blushed harder, "Yeah!" We laughed as I told stories of Tjay and I in school together. "You and Tjay!" I repeated happily.

Tjay walked up behind Piper and wrapped his arm around her, "Hey," He whispered in my her ear. "I'm just gonna go train, yo- bye!" I walked away. They aare the cutest! I looked back to see Piper and Tjay kissing!

Piper is one lucky girl! I thought as I walked up to the sword battling area. I grabbed my dagger and walked out. Kayla walked out with a long sword and a creepy smile, "I'll kill you." She whispered under her breath. "Yeah right." I laughed.

She amed for my head, I dodged it easily and hit my blade on hers. She fell back. I twisted the sword from her hand. I dodged the flying weapon and run up the her side. "I told you." I said in my a-matter-a-fact tone. then I carved BC into her leg. "Never touch anyone of my boyfriends ever again." I whispered in her ear. I stood up and throgh my dagger to the ground, It stuck. I walked calmly over to Piper, "Payback." I whispered in her ear.

__________________________________________________________-

I know another super short chapter! I promis I'll write a really long one some time to make up for it! Please comment and vote! Hope you enjoy payback!

~budi22lov