Back on my feet

I woke up with a pain in my back. Brandon was sitting next to my bed. "Welcome back!" He chuckle. "Did an arrow really hit me in the back?" I asked dazed. "Yeah, but they fixed it so the targets face the woods." He stood up, "Get dressed and meet me outside." okay. I thought. He smile then left.

I hopped up, not a good idea. My back hurt so bad that I fell to the floor with a loud, thump! "Ow!" I screached. I stood back up and slowly made my way to the wordrobe. I opened it and grabbed a random skirt and sweater, Instead of putting on the sattle shoes the whole TAFSV had to wear, I slipped on my Ugg boots I had on the night i was bitten.

I let out a sigh, This feels so much better! I thought. I walked out the door. "Hello." A boys voice boomed from behind me. I turned a round with a jump. I held in a moan of pain. "Who are you." I took a good look at him and man was he good looking!! "ITt's Tjay! Don't you remeber me?!" He had a shocked look on his face. "Tjay?" Tjay? Tjay? Oh My God! "Tjay! What are you doing here?" "I was bitten too." He didn't like it either because his smile dissapred and he looked at his sattle shoes. "Oh! Common we have to go to training!" I said trying to change the mood. He fallowed. We talked about how it happend.

Before I knew it we reached the training grounds. "See ya!" I said as we split. He does no weapon fighting, and man, counld he throw a punch! He could kill me with his bare hands, even if I had a dagger.

"Hey." I said as Brandon came over the hill to the relocated sword field. "Hi, I gotta ask you some thing." he shuffled his feet. "What is it?" I asked. "Will you go out with me?" He looked up. Oh no! not the puppy face! Justin did it all the time and I can't resit! "Okay." I felt my face go hot. I looked at my boots. He looked up. He smile sweet, not cold. "See ya!" He said excitedly as he hopped away.

Dagger in hand, this is it. I grunt as metal hits metal. A long swoop with the sword has me falling back. The girl stood a bove me lifting the sword higher and higher into the air, then i knew; She will kill me. I rooled over just in time to dodge the tip. It stuck hard into the ground. She was weaponless now. I changed at her. I only pushed her over. I couldn't kill her. She was the perfect opponent. With out her I would over match everyone I was against.

She sat there with a puzzled look then stuttered, "Ar-aren't ya gonna kill me?" fear draned from her pale face. "I'm training so I can kill, doesn't mean I have to kill in training." I walked off before she could responed.

The loud speakers turned on with a screach, "All students to classes: All students to classes." I fallowed Kayla hoping she wouldn't turn around.

Outside the rooms there were class lists, room 196, Briana Carleson. I walked in. It was an all girls class, Girl vampires are very self concious, almost all of them were aplying more make up to there doll faces. "Good morning class." I Tall skiny women said. "I'm Ms. Dakota, I'll be your HIVLs teacher. This year History In Vampire Lives will be fun! We'll even get to live out some scenes from VvHW in 1572!" Her red lips curled into a happy smile. Her dark hair fell in curls around her face. the girl sitting next to me threw her hand in the air. "Yes, Kayla?" I looked over. Common! Out of all the classes in TAFSV she has to be in mine!? Plus she sits next to me! "What year was the war between the sox?" Her preppy voice cut throw me like the sharpest sword in the world. "2007."c She said. Ms. Dakota's dark eyes brows knitted together. The questin had made her angry. Why? I thought this was History about Vamipers or whatever!? Hmm. Ms.Dakota paced In the front of the class room. "Text book time!" She exclamed. The class let out a groan.She walked a round the room wit ha stack of text books bigger than her. Each girl got handed a book. "Open to page 5." She said returning to the front of the room.

In the courtyard I saw the one girl I could have killed if I had wanted to. "hey!" I said. "Why did you spare my life?" She asked. "I told you, don't kill the person you use to train." She shook her head. "there is something differant about you." Her cold eye looked strate into my sole. "No one is the same as someone else." I exclamed. "Well, you are, no just than someone, you're differant than all Vampires." She looked me up and down. "Anyways!" I started, "What's your name?" "Piper." She snaped, "Your's?" "Bri." I said. I loved her name! Mine is so simple.

Piper;

piper has light brown hair with a blue streak. Her eyes are the same as every one elses, and she was average everything. She was gorgues! Her face alomst glowed in the sunlight.

But there was something weird about Piper.

__________________________________________________________________________-

Hi again! Thanks for reading you guys are aWeSoMe! Please vote and comment! Thanks!

~budi22lov