New Boy.

"Get up Bri!!" i heard my older sister, Liegh yell. "Rawoo! the first day of school. why would i not want to get up?" i said sarcasticly. then Liegh was at my bedroom door," rawoo??? really? what kind of word is that?" "honestly i don't know. oh well! bye Leigh!" she just rolled her eyes and went downstairs to get  breakfast.

it was hard but i got out of bed. put on my favorite sports T and went down stairs to join my sister and little brother at the table. "it's a mirical!" justin said. "what's a mirical???" Leigh and i said at the same time. "that Bri's up early!! and she's not going to miss the bus!" then he laughed. oh, little boy humor, so odd.

at school i went to my locker. 4-37-0, inside is a picture of my family. my sister Liegh is 25, my brother Justin is 7 and i am 16. yes no parents. they died 5 months after Justin was born.

well, there was a guy i have never seen at school. he had black hair and was very pale and his eyes were dark brown with a red-ish tint. his locker was next to mine. he must be new because i've never seen him before.

in 6th peirod i realised he had every class with me. and he always sat right behind me. in the halls i couldn't help but staring at him. he was so differant. when i looked around i seemed to be the only one who noticed him. 

he was quite and he never talked or answer or asked questins in class. i've never known anyone to be that shy. i can't help but wonder why??? or what happened to him.

well o.k. i have heard him speak once: it was at lunch i was walking to a table where all of my friends were sitting and he walk right in front of me i didn't notice him 'till my try filped and all of my food was on him. "GOD! what the hell was that for?" he half asked half  yelled. i just said"sorry" and walked away.