Scary Souls

"There he is!" Vini smiled. Here goes nothing. I walked over to Justin. "What do you want?" He asked. I stared into his eyes. His face was expressionless. Eyes wide.

Darkness came across my vision. A scream in the back ground. A spotlight shone on an older Justin. "Justin!" A voice screamed. Justin's mouth was duck taped and he was lying on the ground, ropes in closed his body. Metal thornes on the ropes dug into his skin. "Justin!" an older Vini ran up next to him and ripped the duck tape off. "No!" He yelled, "Go! Don't help me! I'm not important!! GO!" Tears swelled up in her eyes. She got up and started to run. "I love you Justin!" She yelled over her sholder. A dark figure walked up next to Justin and dug a long, sharp knive into his heart. Everything went black again.

 "Bri?" Justin asked wavin his hands in front of my face. "Oh sorry, I have to go. I'll tell you later." I walked off. "So, Is he good!?" Vini asked. "Trust me. You'll love him forever, no matter what happens." I walked away. Leaving Vini with a huge smile across her face.

"Piper!" I said as I walked in to the first aid room. "Bri!" She sat up, "Whoa." She touched my face, "Your eyes, just like mine. But mine are purple." Ye-" I began to say.

Then darkness crossed my vision again. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I screamed. The figure standing over me. "Why did you do this?" I cried. But the figure showed no emotion. The figure grabbed a long sharp sword and tryed to get my heart, I rolled. The figure struck down on the floor. "Stop moving." The figure commanded, that only made me squrm more. "Piper" I squeaked. "BRI!" She smashed a window with her bare hand, and picked up the sharpest piece. "Piper." I gasped. Her hand was bleeding, gushing. "Don't think about it!" She screamed at the figure. The figure Looked at her with loving thoughtful eyes, then shook it's head and returned emotionless. She dived at the figure, full speed. "PIPER!" I screamed with terror as the sword went through her skinny body. "Run." Her last words. "piper." tears dripped from my face and fell like dimonds on the floor. The figure pulled the sword from Piper's stomach, Piper's limp body fell to the ground. "Piper." I whispered again. "We can either do this the hard way or the easy way." The figure turned to me. "Easy is for smart people." I said. "So, I take it you're stupid." It laughed. "Nope, I'm insane." I said. I turned and ran into the dark streets. Everything went black.

"Bri?" Piper said. "Oh, sorry. Just zoned out." I lied. "Sure. I know, I get it. I see it. It's for you." She said. "But you're just as important as I am." I said. Tears filling up in my eyes. "There is so much you don't know." Piper said. "Piper, what are you talking about?" I asked. "I'll tell you later. Just go get some sleep, for me." She said. I nodded my head.

I plooped down on the hear bed. "Piper." I whispered. I stood up and walked over to the mirror. "Damn eyes," I said, "You're a curse not a gift. That nurse must be insane." I walked over to the dresser and put on sweat pants and a lose Tshirt. I sat down in the chair by my desk. A note.

Dear Bri,

  I miss you and Justin. But not as much anymore, I've become smarter. So has Tjay. We want you and your friend, Piper to join us. If you disagree the penalty is death. Your black robe and face mask are waiting.

                                           Love, Liegh<3            P.S. I will kill you personaly.

What the hell was Liegh talking about? I crawled into bed, to tiered to think. I turned the lamp off, and driffed into dreams.