Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1

"Stop it!" I said to my boyfriend, who was tickling me in the warm green grass.

"I don't wanna" he said playfully.

I reversed our position making me on top of him then I tickled back. He reversed the position again, making him on top of me. He began to send butterfly kisses to my neck.  His lips made his way up to my cheeks then to my forehead, down to my nose.It slowly landed on my lips. I could feel him smiling while I wrap my arms around his neck.

"You never did pick any place to do that, Nathaniel." a shaggy brown haired boy said.

"Really, Greyson Michael Chance?" he said as he stood up. I stand up, wave hi to him and make my way towards the tree.

"I told you not to call me that." Nathan said as he make his way towards Greyson.

"I know you like it." Greyson said as he stuck his tounge out.

"You ask for it" then he tackled him. They began to tickle each other's body. Laughter filled the park as they played tag for almost n hour.

I'm Andrea Michelle Stones but my friends call me Andy. I'm 14 years old and I love my boyfriend. His name is Nathaniel Johnson but he prefer to be called Nathan. If you call him by his full name he'll get angry at you so be prepared.The guy he's running after is Greyson Michael Chance. They're best friends since little kiddies as Nathan says. They aren't just ordinary best friends, they treat each other like brothers. Their motto would be, If you need help, I'll be there whenever, whatever. 

I greeted them with a warm smile as they made their way to me with their arms on each other's shoulders.

"Looking beautiful today, Andy" Greyson smiled.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"You're always beautiful to my eyes, Andy" Nathan said as he sat beside me. He tuck my hair on my ear making me blush hard.

"So I heard you take exams for college" Greyson said as he scratch his head. "You sure got the brains, man"

"Mom made me." He sighs. "I don't wanna skip high school and go to college early." Nathan said as he put his arm around my shoulder. "I don't wanna go to college without my baby girl" he said as he kissed my cheek.

I made myself comfortable on his arms. Me, in his arms made me feel comfortable and full of confidence. I can't even imagine life without him. I just slowly lay my head on his chest and hear the steady beat of his heart.

"Oh here's Sam." Nathan said as he pointed at the girl walking behind Greyson.

I forgot to tell you. Greyson has a girlfriend named Samantha, but she prefer Sam. You see every afternoon, we four would come up here in our old tree and hang out together. Me and Nathan with Greyson and Sam. We would play some games, tell stories and share some experiences with each other.

"He babe" Sam said as she beamed at Greyson."Hey you lovebirds" 

"Hey Sam" I said.

Greyson quickly got up and greet Sam with a long kiss while me and Nathan just stare into each other's eyes. We were interrupted by Nathan's phone call. He quickly stood up and answer it.

"Hello?....Mom?.....Uh yes...You mean right now?....But I'm with Andy...Can we just do this later? Nathan said as he scratch his head. "Okay, I'll be there" He sighed.

"What's wrong?" I said.

"I don't know" He said. Then he holds my hand. "Mom needs me home and I mean right now."