Chapter 20.5

It had to be in the middle of the night. Despite not having a clock anywhere near me, I knew what having only three hours' worth of sleep feels like. The metal doors had whirred noisily and a couple of the lights were switched on by the time I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up to find Tobias sitting right in front of my cell. No notepads, no syringes. Just him and his pyjamas.

"What do you want?", I groggily asked him. No response. "Come on, Tobias. Don't waste my time. What do you want?".

"Morph. I want you to change.".

"What? Now? Why?".

"Just change.". 

"Are you serious?! In the middle of the night? Can't you just wait until tomorrow? It's not like I'm not cooperating.".

Again, no response.

"Whatever. I'm going back to bed.".

"Steph. Just morph. Please?".

"Why? Into what? What's all this about? Some weird part of your research?".

"It's not research.".

"Good. Then I'm not changing for you. Goodnight.".

A loud crash jolts me just as soon as I turn around to go back to bed. Spinning around as quickly as I could, I see Tobias holding a spear of some sort - he clicks it and small blue electrical currents emanate from the tip of it.

"Steph. Don't make me. Now, if you could, just change.".

"What the hell is this, Tobias? Does anyone even know you're here?".

He stands and makes his way towards my cell, unlocking and sliding open the door. The tip of the spear getting closer and closer, ultramarine blue beams sprouting from them.

"ARGH! What the fu-?! Stop! GOD!". A couple of prods from whatever the heck that was and I'm already feeling sick.

"Fine! OK. I don't know what you want but if it means I get to go back to bed then I'll change. What do you want?".

He locks the door, stashes the spear away and takes a seat again, eyes boring a hole through me.

"A jaguar.".

"I'm not too familiar with that, it might take a while.".

"Take all the time you need.".

"Fine. Whatever.". No use trying to hide anything from him, after all, he's already seen me naked countless times as I step out of my tank top and sweatpants and turn to face him.

I roll my neck to get the knots out and go on all fours, eyes closed and breathing slowly I try my best to conjur up an image of a jaguar. Slowly but surely I feel the familiar rippling on my skin as golden fur begins to sprout along my entire frame, patterns and spots forming on top of them. An uncomfortable stretch begins to materialize all over - a sign of taking on a shape that I lack practice of. Beads of sweat begin to form all over my forehead as I feel my lower body bulge and expand, my hips dislocating - drawing a sharp moan from me. My legs began to melt and reshape, warping into the powerful, muscular hind legs of a jaguar as my tail snakes its way out of my elongating spine. 

My butt disappears into my body as my tail reaches its full length, the change reaching the most intimate spot on my body. No matter how hard I try, whether its biting down on my own tongue or digging my nails in so hard it bleeds, nothing works. The minute the change reaches that spot, I let out a long, lengthy moan. Unnatural elongation and melting, morphing of the weirdest sensations causing my hands to buckle momentarily as I pick myself up and open my eyes.

Immediately I choke on my own spit. Sitting there, with his pyjama pants down, is Tobias stroking himself. The shock hasn't even had time to settle in as the next wave of the shift hits me. Hard.

My lower body now that of a jaguar, the shift builds momentum and begins to mold my upper half. Additional pairs of nipples form as my shoulders dissolve into my expanding chest, bringing my arms from the sides of my body to underneath them. As my neck thickens and pulls forward slightly, I croaked out, "Wha-? Why? I don't...understand...ugh...", my voice now two octaves deeper than normal. "How could you-? UGH.".

Too late, my tongue already felt sharp against the roof of my mouth and I didn't need any more proof that my shift was coming to completion as Tobias sped up his jerking motion, his face contorted in ecstasy.

As my hair dissolved into my scalp and my mouth and nose stretched forward into a feline muzzle, he came.

Came all over as he shoot his seed onto the floor, his pants and the door to my cell. I wanted to cry. Just when I thought this whole thing couldn't get any sicker, it went full retard. I wasn't just a science experiment right now.

I was the object of fantasy to a sick boys' sick fetish. His sexual escape. His dream come true. His source of pornography.

He stood up, pulled his pants up and began wiping down the mess - all the while staring at me. "You really are a gift, Steph. Goodnight.".

That was it. Lights out. Doors slammed shut.

I didn't even bother morphing back as I climbed into bed and tried to sleep.