cool leg days :3

It had been a few years now . Frisk and Chara are both in college now and . Chara's 24 and Frisk is 23 . Monsters have been on good terms even though there were a few problems before .

Frisk and Chara are walking home from there classes exhausted from all the work they've done from both wire and school. Frisk mostly focuses on writing, creating, and Daycare . while Chara focuses on , Fighting,art and surprisingly cooking was something Chara would do when no one was home and use to always bake with Toriel.

"Hey love,can you cook tonight ?" Chara asks as they enter there apartment witch was pretty big and homey . "sure Chara ill cook for tonight" Frisk agrees as Chara takes off his shirt and plops down onto the couch sighing in relief . " Love could you come here for a sec?" Chara asks with a slight smirk "Sure Chara . Whatcha need ?" she asks as she walks over to him. "Its not what I need its who I want ~" Chara flirts and pulls Frisk down on top of him "Ch-Chara !" Frisk says embarrassed and places her head on Chara's chest . ,you get so flustered so easily Frisk . and aren't you the one who flirted there way out of the Underground " Chara asks placing his right hand on Frisk's back and his left on her butt slightly sqeesing it . "Chara is that all you wanted ?" Frisk asks slightly giggling at him " maybe or maybe I just wanted you in my arms " Chsra generally says looking down at her tan Soft face .

"I would gladly have that honor of being in your warming arms ." Frisk says before placing her Lips on his , giving him a passionate meaningful kiss .

First im sorry for this chap taking so long and second im running out of ideas and sort of lost determination since I sort of now head cannon there genders to were Frisk as a guy and Chara as a girl and seeing how this story was supposed to end in the last chap ill give one more chapter after this one to just wrap things up so

Howl at the moonlight pups 🌕🐕