Welcome To Snowden part 1

Last time: "So hear we are love, the entrants to Snowdin"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

3P

Chara walks through the big purple doors carrying Frisk .After a bit they hop over a stick only for it to crack when there a few meters away " Chara what was that ? " Frisk asks as Chara picks up his pace. " I- I don't know" Chara replays as they get closer to a bridge thingy.
Chara stops as he looks across "Hey turn around ,don't you know how to- Frisk, Chara?? what are you two doin' here? " Chara puts Frisk down and turns around " Smiley trash bag, where you the one who broke the stick and was following us??" Sans rubs the back of his skull looking away
" uh, maybe " Frisk giggles and both Sans and Chara blushes.
" so You where the one who broke the stick Sans?" Frisk asks and Sans nods slowly
" how" curiosity lingering in Frisk's voice" Well um,I sort of fell....out a tree and landed on the stick and then hid behind the same tree. " Frisk and Chara look at each other then back at sans and burst out laughing and falls to the ground " it wasn't that funny, " when the two finally calm down sans notes Frisk has golden colored tears ,but decided to not mention it" well you kids can go through and if you ever have to fight paps"

Frisk's pov

His sockets go as black as a void with small sparks of blue. it seems like it was directed for Chara which was really weird, I guess it's cause he was Genaside. " I won't" Chara must have notest it to" good" sans replies and the blue spark gose away, replaced by the normal white dots. Sans starts walking away and me and Chara keep moving forwards.

(Abou 5-10 minutes later)

After a while me and Chara meet a snowman asking us to take a piece of him to the end of the universe.As we were walking away I saw the snowman smile with glee.
" Hey, Chara? " he turns to face me with his normal grin bending down a little, ok ok I'm five inches inches shorted then him. so what SUE me !!!

" what'cha need love ?" should I feed his own line or just ask?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sorry for the short chap I just have meager writers block and wanted to post a chap for you wonderful readers so I don't fall behind don't worry this is like a part 1

well stay peachy my peaches