Chara's soul

Last time... "Chara can I hold it, can I hold your soul? ?" Chara looks at me confused
"why? " I try and do my best puppy dog face opening my eyes more from slightly closed " please Chara~~~" he rolls his eyes and hands it to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frisks pov

Chara hands me his soul I take it carefully holding it in my hands. 'I wonder if ' I think before channeling as much determination as I can into my palms as they glow a soft pink for a second before the glow disappears. Chara look at me wondering what I'm about to do, I take my thumb that was on the hand that was previously glowing and rub it as gentley as I could over one of the cracks. I look up to see chara blushing looking away from me, resting his chin in his palm.looking back down I see the crack gone, there was only about three more cracks left. Doing the same to the biggest crack looking up to see Chara squirming gripping on to the bedsheet biting his lower lip " Sorry Chara" I apologise

"n-No it's f-fine" Chara studders laying on his back
'He looks sort of cute . Its funny seeing how, week? No just more vanable,he looks instead of a layed back guy that looks down at just about everyone and thing' I think as I continue rubbing the last crack. looking up at Chara.

3 person

As frisk rubs the final crack Chara bits more into his lip drawing a little blood,and to no use a small moan escapes and Chara quickly covers his mouth blushing deeper ,a little sweat forming on his forehead

Chara's pov

A moan escapes my mouth, I quickly cover it blushing deeper.Then the comedian walks in. "Hay ki...ds . " his sockets go black,glancing at frisk who's eyes were closed like normal  with my soul ,and me sweating and beet red " what's happening in hear? " I quickly jump of the bed shouting" its not what it looks like! !!!" " Oh? then why dose the kid have your soul? and why are you sweating? " a small spark of blue in his left socket. "Frisk wanted to see my soul and uhh.. Love Can I have my soul back ?" she nods walk in over to me I take a look at it before saying" WOW love  you fixed it!!! how'd you do that?" sans looks at me confused" what are you talking about kid?" "Well from before when you, ya know, before" frisk grabs her board and Wright's" when he killed you your soul must have took deep damage" " Frisk how did you know about that? ??" I ask stepping back, I read "I don't know, I just do" I lower my head my eyes no longer visible I say town cold and emotionless" so you know"
" That you're a Genaside ya I'm not mad at you or anyone" a suprised look covers my face as I look up at Frisk ."But why after all the things I had done you forgive me? for wanting to  k-" Frisk slaps me, as I look up shocked, I see tears falling from her face" You don't think I know why you hate them ? Why you hate humanity. I didn't fall for no reason.People laughing at you,watching for every mistake, scared when you even glants there way. Corner and gang up on you!!!??" By now she was shouting louder then when she yelled at me before, blood was dripping out of her mouth  ,not much but still there. "Stop kid your going to hurt yourself ." sans trys to calm her down. Frisk was now wide eyed and gripping on to her head.Fear and panic replacing the once calm and relaxed eyes as she crouches down. 

Frisks pov ( in her head)

"Monster. Go away looser. Hahaha she can't even talk . she's creepy. Hey Brat go die in a hole no one will miss you, the only bearden you'll coast is living. " kids chant pushing me around " Hey leave her alone" a guy shouts from a bit away" well,well if it isn't -"

Charas pov

I go up to Frisk slowly and rap her in a tight embrace. Frisk slowly starts relaxing into the hug raping her arms around me." I don't get it Love, how are you such a pacifist if all those things happened to you,You know you remind me of someone from the surfist. Can't place my finger on who exactly" I say running my hand through there hair. Lowering my head closer to her ear I whisper, "Only show me those eyes of yours ok~ only me" Frisk burys there head agents my chest softly punching me. "chara you freak" she mumbles. " "Heh, hay kids I'll be back later ,maybe" sa- the smiley trash bag comments teloporting of some were. Picking Frisk up bridle style, I here her gasp and hold on tightly. I walk over the bed place Frisk down ,and lay close next to her felling drowsy .I put my hand over her side holding her tightly, she dose the same,enjoying each others warming embrace we fall into a deep sleep.

862w