*Click *

last time,...
I walk down the hall to my room, putting my hand on the handal to my room and open the door with a *click*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chara's pov..

I open my room door only to tern deep red seeing the girl wet and in pink underwear and a purple bra with her hands over her head ( go to last chap find out why) with a blush on her face looking over her shoulder and scratches, deepish marks And a big deep cut on her back . we stand there for a minute which felt like hours I feel something running down my upper lip and dripping sounds , touching it I look at my hand to see......blood? then I hear a scream and run out the hall." child what was that scream? why are you running? why are you red? " I ignore moms questions and continue running picking up speed till I reached my safe place. ( for some reason my heart was beading really fast wrighting that part. weard)

TORI pov

a few minutes after I heard a scream and chara ran outside I recognize a certain smell....blood. .. I look at the floor near the door as I see a red liquid going towards his room where I see a pool of blood. I look inside to see the (girl now dressed )and covering her face with her hands, I see red on her neck and walk over to her with concern."Child is everything ok you and Chara seem a bit red.?" ' We- I'm fine chara just uh... walk in on me changing' "oh? Is that all" ' yes' " I have two questions do you mind answering them? " 'ok' the girl wright's before giving a playful smile. "Do you like cinnamon or butter scotch? and what is your name? "

Asreal's pov

"Howdy Chara, why are red and what's that stuff dripping from your nose?" Asreal asks with worry " hi Asreal um... the stuff dripping from my nose is blood." why is your nose dripping blood? " his smile fading" well umm.. Iacadentlywalkintomyroomasmyuhsomeone,ahumangirlwaschangingandiuhsowherinherunderwhereandandtop..." chara says quickly looking away from me and there colming blush growing darker.

(translation of what chara said at bottom)

girl's pov

' my name's Frisk and I like both. ' I reply with a happy smile " oh that's good my child and you have a wonderful name. Now if you don't mind could you lift your shirt up so I can see your back?" I nod my head and pull up the back of my shirt, then I fell a worm tender feeling on my back then I feel something soft and plush like, like,Angel kisses is that what it feels like to get kisses by Angels? All I know is it feels good.

I guess this is slightly gory up u head not really but worning any ways just in case

TORI:

As I was healing Frisk's back I notest a few lash marks and a big cut that looked as if someone slowly cut from her right shoulder down to her lower back,fresh to like it happened today. Before I was about to go over the mark on her back Frisk taps me and holds up the board that says 'Can I get up and stretch real fast?' I nod ok and Frisk stands up first she bends backwards ,hands over her head then she bends forward touching her toes after I see her touch her toes her mark opens and blood a lot of blood leeks through the tank top, she lets out a gasp and kneels to the floor in pain. I quickly rush over to Frisk and start to heel her back as much as I could I patch her up with a bandage that raps all the way around her from her cut to her chest twice. She changes into a green tank top and I put her to bed. As I go to leave the peacefully resting Frisk who's back was against the wall and hands were by there face, I kiss their forehead and left.

Chara pov

Me and Asreal walk in the house Asreal heads to the room before coming back out. " Umm we have a problem, we only have two beds where's me or Chara going to sleep mom? " Asreal says sitting on one of the kitchen chars. mom thinks for a sec before saying," well Asreal you'll still get to sleep in your bed but seeing how hurt they're back is, Chara " " yes? " I ask a bit of wonder in my voice." you will have to share your bed with Frisk. " a bit confused I ask" Frisk? who's this Frisk person your talking about mom? " Then there was a small thud followed by a yell coming from the room I was the first person to rush in, my eyes wide at what I see.

words 813

hahaha a cliff hanger