Chara's toon

(play=play music)

????? pov

Asriel runs ahead I'm guessing towards his home. Chara asks me to fallow them. I nod and try to stand up , pain shooting through my ankle as I take a step, falling over instead.

* Chara seemed to notice." Hmm seems like you hurt your leg on the fall down here ... here  hope on" Chara bends  down holding his hands to there side, waiting for me to hop on. I manage to limp to them and hop on sents he was only about an inch in front of me. They push me up to their back ( you know how when u hop on someone's back and they jump up a little and you go up their back a little more? well like that) " Ready love??? " Chara asks me looking back slightly . I nod and they start walking where Asriel had run off.

As they start humming a little toon , I rest my head on there shoulder . (play) I hadn't realized how tired I was until a yawn escapes my mouth and everything gets harder to move . Chara to let out a small chuckle shaking there head.

* I tell them their back is worm and the humming's making me tiered .Chara let out a small chuckle again" th-thanks I guess. umm you can rest for now until we get there if you want"  

*I look at Chara's face and notice his light blush grow darker and darker. you rest your head against their shoulder again,rubbing my cheek slightly against their warm sweater and relax ,  listening to them hum and drift soundly to sleep.

(Next time- Goat mom is the best mom)

( I know the song isn't exactly hummed but it's a relaxing song I found and it's close enough to hummed)

(296 words)