Welcome party part 1

Last time: Frisk and Chara was walking to a welcome party at Undyn's house hand in hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Undyin's house
Frisk pov

"We're hear" I shout as we enter the house hand in hand. Alphys being the first and only one to notes Shouts her head off" OMG FRISK AND CHARA ARE HOLDING HANDS !!!!!!!" how is it she stutters saying everything else but is fine saying that? ? I wonder as I feel sweat bead down my neck,looking up at Chara I can see the same confused look on his face.One thing I know for sure is his smirk isn't fake, I'm guessing it's from earlier. "SO tHe 2 punks finally got together .PAPS WHERE'S MY GOLD !!!!?" Undyn yells marching off. "Sans say anything about what happened earlier and I'll crack you" Chara says putting the hands in his pocket still holding on to my hand walking over to a couch.

Sans pov

"Hey Undyin what are in a hurry for? " I ask seeing undyin running towards me" HOW .....Did You noT hear Frisk and Chara are together. !!?!??" She yells " I already know that I found out when I went over their Chara was- " SANS say ANYTHING about what happened earlier and I'll crack you !!!!" Chara shouts, I could feel knives stabbing me from how hard his tone was as he puts his hands in his pockets still holding Frisk's hand walking over to the couch. I saw Frisk say something ,Chara turn red and Frisk giggle.
there was only me and a few others ( to lazy to add the first characters Frisk met in under tale names.) "Frisk ,Chara do you mind staying here for awhile" Asreal asks scratching the back of his head. "Ya sure" Frisk replies. " I smell blood" I say looking towards Frisk who has a nervous smile. "Must have just talked to much it's not the first time it's happened" Frisk says softly. well it's not a complete lie I seen Frisk spit out a bit of blood the other day, but I don't think that's why Frisk spit up blood this time. " Are you sure it doesn't have something to do about earlier" I say winking. "Comidian I swear your skull Will have more then one crack" Chara says through clenched teeth. "SANS YOU HAVE A CRACK ON YOUR SKULL ?!?!?!?!? "Papyrus asks me looking scared. "Don't worry about it bro, I'm fine ,my jokes just cracked me up" I joke trying to convince him" SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS " Papyrus shouts. "IM GLAD YOUR FEELING BETTER, WELL MET US AT HOME FOR THE THING." Papyrus shouts before running off....And jumping out the window. "And he worries about me" I mumble teleporting off.

Frisk pov

after awhile everyone left and told us to head to the Skeleton house later, they'll send a froget or something."hey love was that really the reason you really spit up blood? it's the second time this happened this week." Chara asks me "or is it from earlier? " He adds on. "Its not from earlier.ok I'll tell you just don't tell anyone else,please. well~

Flash back

Jake :Haha * holding something

Sammy: Jake what's that you got there?

Jake: a small cursed taser

crew: Curst?!?

Jake:ya and I want to use it on someone, and I heard that I only works on the day you use it and you get the same feeling like it's happening to you again the next 4 er 5 years and you get the feeling once every 5 days till the day it was used on you.

Tom: let's mess with Frisk ©h9?@ seems to be more relaxed and layed back on this day and I heard her b-day is today so let's mess with her.

Don: ya I heard she brings cupcakes and offers them to her first class.

l