Ghetto Girls! Chapter Thirty Six!

As Aiyana laid there she began to accept her fate. Tymier didn't care about what was happening to her and Darnell didn't even know where to begin looking for her. She knew her mom and James would take care of the baby and she was glad she got the opportunity to say goodbye to her brother.

She was at total peace and felt no sympathy for herself or whatever was to become of her. "I just want you to know that I forgive you!" Aiyana told the man as he fucked her harder with each stroke. But when she said those words he stopped pounding her. "I don't know what else your planning on doing to me. But, I forgive you and everyone else that was involved!" The man pulled his now soft dick out of her and sat up on his knees.

He used a towel to wipe his dick off before pulling his pants up. He then sat there on the blanket with his hood over his head and his back facing Aiyana as he went into his pocket and pulled something out. He then began to do something with it, with his hands. A few minutes later Aiyana could hear her phone going off from inside his pocket. He reached back inside his pocket and pulled out her phone and read the message. He then reached his hand back and handed Aiyana her phone.

It was a message from Tymier saying he loved her. Aiyana texted him back telling him she loved him too, and that she was really sorry. She told him that she didn't think she would see him again, so to make sure the baby grew up to know his mother loved him more than anything in the world. And she'd always be looking over him and his daddy! She once again told Tymier she loved him and she hoped he'd someday realize just how much! She apologized once more for her actions. But reassured him she had never did anything out of spite, she only did what she had to, to protect him and their family. To help him, to guide him out of the situations his lifestyle led him into. She again told him she loved him before sending the text and laying her phone down beside her. She then watched as the man continued to play with whatever was in his hand. A few minutes later he laid whatever was in his hands between his legs on the floor. But no sooner had he laid it down it lit up. It was his phone! Aiyana glared at the screen as he picked it back up, trying to see if she could recognized the name of the person sending it. From what she could see it read "Wifey" in bold letters.

After he read the message he put it back in his pocket and turned around. He took Aiyana's phone from her and put it back into his pocket and crawled on top of her as he gently pushed her down to the ground. Aiyana closed her eyes as he kissed her from her lips to her ear. "I'm sorry!" Aiyana's eyes quickly opened as she balled her fist and punched him in his mouth. She then grabbed his dick and squeezed it as hard as she possibly could before punching him again while kicking him in his stomach as he got off of her. "I fucking hate you! How could you do this to me? What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you have any idea how bad you fucking hurt me?" Aiyana screamed as the tears streamed down her face. Aiyana ran up the steps and opened the door. Everyone was gone, but Aiyana wasn't surprised! After all it was a setup!

She ran back down the stairs to get her phone from Tymier. But he wouldn't give it to her. "Tymier give me my phone!" "Naw, Chill out!" "You telling me to chill out after you just put me through hell? Are you fucking serious? Have you lost ya mind? Have you seen my body? I'm bruised, scraped and bleeding! And you telling me to chill out? Give me my fucking phone Tymier or I'll go outside and scream my ass off!! You want the police to know who injured an officer? Play with me if you want to!"

Tymier was now up and had Aiyana pinned against the wall holding her hands against the wall with his face in her shoulder laughing. "You're evil! I fucking hate you you!" "I love you too baby girl!" "YOU DON'T LOVE ME TYMIER! LOVE DON'T HURT! And you continue to hurt me repeatedly! Now give me my phone!" She screamed as the tears ran down her face as she tried to get her arms loose from his grip. "Boo chill, i do so love you girl and! Nell on his way here now to get us!!" "Naw fuck that! I ain't going nowhere with you!" Aiyana screamed as she got loose from his grip and began to search the room for a weapon. "Aiyana chill out! You lucky I told you it was me. I was gone have them nigga's dump you somewhere!" "Dump me? Seriously? I look like a piece of garbage to you? Oh, I gotcha garbage.... Believe dat boo boo!" Aiyana screamed as she picked up a big piece of the remanding broken 40 bottle from off the basement floor.