Ghetto Girls! Chapter Two!

********Chapter Two*************

As I stood in the other room looking in the mirror doing touch ups on my make up. I could see the guy on the steps watching my every move, But I blew it off because that was a reaction I got a lot from men. Christina walked into the room and kinda shoved me out the way and took my place in the mirror. "You know he likes you right?" She asked trying to whisper. "What?" I said with a dumb look on my face. "D..." She paused for a minute while she fixed her eye liner than she looked at me. "The nigga on the steps! He like you!" "Oh." I said feeling dumb. "Well you know I'm takin by the greatest!" I said smiling.

"Yeah whatever!" She said rolling her eyes. "Don't hate.. Congratulate." I said before walking to the doorway of the other room. Tiffany and the boy we're now starting to walk towards me. The guy on the steps still had his eyes focused on me, I smiled, before looking back a Tiff. "Where y'all about to go?" I asked her praying they we're about to leave. "We about to come in there and smoke!" "Oh. Aight" I said sounding disappointed. I walked back into the other room and got the weed out of my pocket. "Did someone get a blunt?" I asked handing the weed to Christina? "Yea.. I got one!!" I turned around to see who was talking. It was the dude D. (You know the one from the steps?) "Okay." I said with a half smile. After we we're done smoking I left them downstairs so I could go find something to eat because I had the munchies. "Thank god my mom had just went food shopping." I said opening up the cabinet, I grabbed five honey buns and walked back downstairs and  threw one at each person aiming for their heads.

After everyone finished their honey bun Tiffany and Christina we're talking about going to the park. We had our own bench, Well, not literally, But people knew that was the bench that we always sat on, So when they saw us coming they'd move. "Aiight we out?" Tiffany asked licking the rest of the honey off of her fingers. "Yeah.." Christina said standing up. Tiffany's new boo and his friend also stood up. "You coming Aiyana?" "No.. I'ma fall back here." I said smiling at Tiff. "Aiight." She said walking up the steps.

I followed them to the front door. "Where y'all are going to be later?" I asked, sticking my head out the door. "Probably the park, You know where we be." Tiff said jumping onto her new boo's back. I laughed, as I watched the dude stumble then I shut the door. I walked into the living room and turned on the radio. Darnell Jones - where I wanna be was on. I sang along as it was my favorite song because Trey always sung to to me. When the song was over I felt myself getting bored and fast. Being high and alone wasn't fun at all! When I was high everything was funny to me, Me and Tiff could look at each other and would be on the floor dying laughing. Do I wanna go find them? I asked myself. No it's like 90 degrees out in that bitch. Forget it. I said to myself out loud. I walked over to the phone and called my grandma's. "Hello?" Said a soft voice on the other end of the phone. "Hey mom mom! Is my mom there?" I asked her sounding all innocent. "No!!! She's not here, I think she took the kids to beaver valley." "Oh okay! Well, I love you." I said, cutting the conversation short so she couldn't talk my ear off. "Okay. Love you too!" I heard her say as I hung up the phone. I laid on the couch and fell asleep to the radio.

********Two weeks later******

"Tiff, what time we are leaving tonight?" I asked as I turned around to look and see who just walked in the front door, It was D and so I rolled my eyes. He's been showing up unannounced almost every day, Doesn't even knock, Just walks in and makes his self at home. "I'm not sure yet." Tiff said, glaring at D. "Where y'all going?" D asked as he rubbed the middle of my back as he pasted me. I gave him a dirty look and just said. "Out." "Why I feel such tension?" D asked, walking back over to me putting his hands on my hips. "Um.. Keep ya hands off me!!! How many times do you need to be told dude?" I asked him as I backed up away from him.

"Shorty, You know I love you." He said in a funny but creepy way. "I don't give a shit, I have a boyfriend!" I said, walking upstairs to get away from him. "Yeah, but he can't do it like daddy does it." "You're right! He actually knows what he's doing!" I yelled down the steps to him as i walked in my bedroom and slammed the door."Why the hell does he not get the point?" What the fuck is wrong with him?" I asked myself. I walked over and laid next to my dog on the bed. I laid there with her for a few minutes rubbing her ears, Then my phone rang..

"Hello?" I said answering the phone. "Hey baby!" It was Trey. "HEY!! What are you doing?" I asked, trying to cover up that I was aggravated. "You miss me baby?" He asked, totally ignoring my question. "Yes!!" I told him wishing he was here and I could tell him what's been going on, But I knew I couldn't! Because he would kill D. That's just how he was! "Well, good." He said. "Because I'm on my way up there right now!" I froze, then went straight into panic mode. How was I to get D out of my house. He was not going to leave if I asked him. Right then and there I knew things could possibly get real ugly, Real quick!