Ghetto Girls! Chapter Twenty Two!

"Darnell?" I said after a few minutes. He looked up at me. "I believe you!" I said, looking up at him, He just gave me a half smile.

***Chapter Twenty Two!***

I sat there just holding onto him as I wondered how I'd feel if I was in his shoes. He must be feeling so hurt that Tymier didn't believe him! I bet that's the reason Tymier doesn't trust no nigga's.

"Damn that's fucked up!" I said, thinking out loud. I really don't want to ask him this right now. But I really need the answer to this question for my own satisfaction.

"Darnell?" I said in a low tone as I let go of him. He looked at me. "Darnell, What happened tonight?" I asked, trying not to relive the memory in my mind of Tymier laying there in a pool of blood. Darnell took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Well, I got a call from some dude. He wanted to cop off me! So I called ya phone a few times since you had my stash. You weren't answering. So I decided to just come to ya crib! My plan was to come alone! But my nigga wanted to take the ride with me so I told him he could come. But I told that nigga on the way to mind his own business and stay in the car no matter what!" Darnell explained before shaking his head as he exhaled again.

"So when I got here I called you two more times, You didn't answer so I once again told that nigga to stay in the car as I got out of my car. I walked up to your porch door and knocked on it, I got no answer so I walked onto your porch and stood at the living room door, I could see Tymier through the window on the door, He was sitting on the couch playing the game. So I knocked on the door and Ty got up, When he saw it was me, his whole expression on his face changed. He turned around and ran upstairs so I walked back outside. He came out a few seconds later screaming, wanting to know why I was in your crib. I tried to tell him you had my stash, But you know Ty! When he's pissed off he ain't try'na hear nuffin! Next thing I know he goes into his waistband and pulls out a gun. It all happened so fast! So now I'm standing there looking down a barrel of his gat and he's carrying on, screaming, tellin me to stay away from you. That i'm not going to take you from him and he should do me in like I did to Quan. And I know how crazy this nigga is so I'm backing up towards my car and he following after me as he kept pulling up his pants.. Next thing I know, my little nigga had the window rolled down and he has his gun pointed at Tymier and he was opening the door and getting out, So we standing there Tymier had his gun pointed at me, My little nigga Jabril has his gun pointed at Tymier, So I'm yellin at Bril to get back in the car and not to shoot and Bril yelling at me telling me to get in the car first. So I'm looking at Tymier's face and see nothing but pure evil, Like seriously, Aiyana! I knew if I took one more step backward I was a dead man! So we standing there just like that, until a car came down the side street. It's headlights flashed on the houses across the street and when Tymier saw it, he knew a car was coming so he put his gun back In his pants and sat on the steps and I got into my car and Jabril did the same, but not before letting Tymier know he wasn't finished with him. So I pulled off, but I had to turn around. So, when I did I saw a car in front of ya crib and he ran up to it, So as I started approaching your house to ride past, The car took off than I saw Tymier running to his car, I was so focused on Tymier I didn't see Jabril is hanging out my window. Then all of a sudden all I heard was shots so I slammed on my brakes and looked over at Bril as he was climbing back in the window. I grabbed his shit and pulled him onto the seat and asked him why he started shooting but he ignored me, I looked back at Tymier and it didn't even faze him. He was fine as he got Into his car so I left and went home. Then a few hours later I got the call he was hit." Darnell said, lowering his head as he looked down at his shoes.

I didn't know what to say, I just sat there in a daze. Why is it that every time something happens to Tymier, Darnell is always involved? It's almost like Darnell is bad luck.