Ghetto Girls! Chapter Thirty Five!

When Aiyana got back around her way she rode past her house to see if the door was kicked in. Everything looked in place, but Aiyana didn't want to take a chance, so she drove right past. When she got back to her mom's house her mom's car was gone. But her moms boyfriend was doing yard work in the backyard so Aiyana parked the car and went inside. She made herself something to eat before going to get her dogs from the backyard to feed them.

She opened the door and hollered over the snow blower for the dogs to come in. Her moms boyfriend turned the snow blower off and turned to face Aiyana. "What are you about to do?" "Feed my dogs!" Aiyana said sarcastically. "I already fed them!" "Oh. Okay! Thank you!" "Don't mention it." "Do you know where my mom is?" "Yeah, she took the baby to your grandma's.. She should be back soon!" "Alright!"

Aiyana walked back inside and laid across the couch bed that sat in the corner. She thought about how much she used to hate her moms boyfriend. And how hard she had tried to get her mom to end her relationship with him. As she sat there thinking about why she disliked him so much she realized she was wrong. Aiyana thought that because he was as an FBI agent and lived in the richest neighborhood around that he was going to be some arrogant asshole.

Who was going to move her mom into his 7 bedroom, four car garage, five bath home just to beat her mom down physically and mentally. But the more she learned about him she realized he was the complete opposite! He was a people's person. And even donates his extra time to homeless shelters and hospitals for the elderly and children. And also donates money to eight different organizations on the holidays.

"So what is your next step?" Aiyana was caught off guard. She didn't hear her mom's boyfriend come in. Even crazier she didn't even feel Champ climb up on the couch and lay next to her and put his huge head on her lap. "What chu mean?" Aiyana asked as she looked down at Champ. "What I mean is... Well, I saw the news!" "Oh... I don't know! Like I guess it's time to change my life!" "That's a step in the right direction!" Aiyana watched as the puppies jumped over each other to try and fight for his affection.

"And I spoke with your mom. She stressed her concerns to me and I told her.... If you need to, you and the baby are more than welcome to live in the guest house for as long as you need to." "Thank you! But i think I'm going to go home." "Aiyana eventually you will be. But right now it's not the best idea! They.... If they haven't already are going to be running up in your house. And if you and the baby are there they will not have any compassion nor will they treat you any differently than the fugitive himself!." Aiyana didn't say anything she just thought about what he said. She knew he was probably right, but she was too stubborn to admit it.

"Hey Aiyana! What are you doing here?" "Aiyana's little sister asked as she laid her school bag down on the recliner. "I came to see y'all! And spend some time with my family!" "Oh... Did mommy tell you Bryan is coming home?" Aiyana got excited. Her eyes light up and a huge smile came across her face. "Noo...... When?" "In two days!!"

"What time?" "We don't know. He's driving up!" James Aiyana's mom's boyfriend added. "Yay!!!!! I'm sooo excited!!!!!" Aiyana said, putting her arms up. "Your mom figured you would be!" "Damn straight! My brother is the shit! Have you met him yet?" "No, not yet!" Aiyana laughed. "Did my mom warn you at least?" James laughed. "Yeah, she warned me!" "Okay... Because that boy is something else." "So I've heard!"

"Is he staying here?" "Umm... I believe so!" "Do you know how long he's staying?" "No! Your mom didn't say!" "Didn't say what?" Aiyana's mom asked as she walked into the living room." "How long Bryan is staying." Aiyana asked her as she got up. "He didn't say and you know your brother. So you never know." "Yeah that's true!" Aiyana said as she got promise out of his car seat.

"Grandma loves him!" Aiyana's mom told her. "Aww... Does she?" "Yup... She kept kissing him and he even had some apple sauce." "Did he like it?" "He sure did!" "Awww... My little man is growing up! Yes he is..." Aiyana told the baby in a baby voice. "And your going to meet your crazy ass uncle in a few days too! Hopefully you won't grow up to be anything like him. But if you do I'll still love you!"