Ghetto Girls! Chapter Twenty One!

***Chapter Twenty One!***

Enjoy!!!! :0)

"Fuck you! I fucking hate you! Leave me alone!" I screamed into the phone before I hung up on him. Ring... Ring... Ring... I hit the fuck you button and laid back in bed.

A few minutes later there was something being thrown at my window. I ignored it until the dogs started barking.

I got up and walked over to my window and opened it. "Leave me alone!" I yelled down to him. "Aiyana you have my shit!" I had forgot all about having it.

"I'll put it on the porch!" I said as I shut my window and walked over to my purse and got out his drugs and gun.

I ran downstairs and opened my porch door and laid all his stuff on a table that sat next to the door.

As I walked towards my front door Darnell walked onto the porch. "Aiyana, can I talk to you?" He asked grabbing my hand! "No, So get the fuck off of me!" l said as I pulled my hand out of his.

"Aiyana, we need to talk! I need to tell you something!" He said grabbing both my arms and pulling me towards him! "No!" I screamed as I tired to get away from him. But he held me tighter.

"I hate you! You took the only man that ever truly cared for me away! I hate you! You have no idea the pain you caused me! I can't even be with him right now! He needs me and I can even be there! I hate you! I screamed as I kept hitting him.

Darnell just stood there holding me as I screamed and hit him. He knew he deserved it. The tears we're still streaming down my face as I tried desperately to get away from him.

"Get off of me!" I said pushing his chest away from me "Ayiana, baby I'm sorry!" "Noo your not!" "Aiyana I never intended to hurt you!" "Your lying! If you didn't want to hurt me than you wouldn't of hurt the only person I care about! I wish it was you laying there! And not him!"

Darnell exhaled. "Ayiana, I care about that nigga too!" I just looked up at him. I didn't know what to say! I just buried my head in his chest as he held me while i cried.

We stood there In the entrance of my living room for a few minutes before I lifted my head and walked away from him and curled myself into a ball on the couch.

It just hit me this wasn't a dream! And I was possibly was going to lose Tymier! Darnell shut my door and walked over to me and sat down.

"Aiyana, Tymier was my right hand man! I would never do anything to hurt that nigga in any type of way!" "I lifted my head and looked at him. "How can you look me in the eyes and say that Darnell? You killed his baby brother!"

Darnell just hung his head low and got silent. "Darnell, I hate you more than i've ever hated anyone! I wish I never met you! I wish I would of just let you keep Shiloh!" I said crying again!

"Aiyana, I understand you hate me! I do! Just please hear my side of the story and than I swear You will never have to see me again!" He said grabbing my chin and lifting it towards him.

I wiped the tears away from my eyes! "Fine! Go ahead." "Aight well let's start at the beginning! I was twenty one and Tymier was twenty at the time. His little brother Daquan I believe nine or ten?" Darnell said looking up trying to remember.

"So what happened was me and Tymier had robbed some nigga's a few days before and I accidentally killed one of the nigga's! I got scared when he got up and shot the nigga in his head. Tymier didn't want to rob them nigga's either, He kept saying he had a bad feeling bout it but i begged him. I was hurting for money and needed some extra doe. So Tymier being my right hand agreed! So the day quan was killed I was over at Ty's crib. His birthday was approaching and I was planning a surprise 21st for my nigga, Since I knew his mom wasn't gonna have one for him I took it upon myself. So while I was at his crib my phone kept ringing, Because I had hired a party planner and a hall and all dat. So they kept calling me to ask me questions since the party was only a few days away. I kept walking away from him when my phone would ring so the nigga wouldn't put two and two together. So after I finished business with them I hung up and walked into the living room Tymier was sitting on the couch playing the game. He asked me to play him and I was about to sit down when my phone rang. It was my baby mom and she was screaming talkin bout some nigga's just ran up in our crib, So I got up and ran out Tymier's house. Quan was standing on the bottom step bouncing a basketball." Darnell paused! I looked up at him and saw tears building In his eyes as he continued.

"He asked me where I was going and I ignored him and kept running towards my car. He ran after me... As I turned on my car he was approaching my window yelling my name. I put the window down and he asked me if he could come with me. I said Naw, little nigga not this time. He hung his head and I pulled off. As I drove away I looked back at him in my rearview he was walking away from the curb towards the house still with his head low as he kicked his basket ball." Darnell now had tears running down his face! He wiped them away as he continued!

"Next thing I know my phone was blowing up! They talking bout Quan's dead! I immediately turned my car around and went back to Tymier's. When I got there there was cops everywhere! Quan was.. Quan was laying on the porch and was covered In blood. I ran under the yellow tape and tried to get over to him and I was grabbed by a pig. So I began looking for Tymier! I didn't see him anywhere. I called him and got no answer so I left I couldn't stand seeing my little nigga like that!" Darnell said as he wiped his face with his shirt.

So I went home! As soon as I walked threw my door I got a call from Tymier! I answered it and he was talking about I killed his brother. I told him I didn't! I explained to him that my baby mom called me and said someone ran up In there and he didn't want to hear it. Word on the street is after I left Tymier's crib I went and met up with whoever these nigga's is and shot up Ty's house! He thinks I set him up! He thinks the bullets we're intended for him. Which they probably were but he believes i did it!" Darnell said before getting quiet for a few seconds as he cried.

"Them nigga's was the closest thing I've ever had to a family! Even his mom! Man! Yeah, she a fucked up person but I looked at her like my mom! I'd die,kill, risk my life any day or time for any of them nigga's man!" Darnell was now crying uncontrollably. I slid over next to him and pulled him close and held him.

"There's not one day I don't think about my little nigga and wish that I would of took him with me, Or made him go back inside the house. Why couldn't it of been me? That little nigga didn't even get to live! He was a baby with a dream to play basketball! He knew he was going to make it! And he always told me and Ty he was going to be the one to move us all out the hood.We'd just laugh, But we knew he was probably right. Cause that nigga was good!" Darnell said smiling through his tears.

Damn that's fucked up! I can definitely see how Tymier would think it was a setup and Darnell planned to kill him but I don't think Darnell had anything to do with it. I thought to myself as I held Darnell close.

"Darnell?" I said after a few minutes. He looked up at me. "I believe you!" I said looking up at him and he just gave me a half smile.