Ghetto Girls! Chapter Thirty Three!

When Tymier's car pulled up Aiyana looked over at Darnell. "I don't know if I can do this Nell!?" Darnell didn't even get a chance to answer because Tymier came running up the steps and onto the porch. "Wassup boo?" Aiyana looked up at Tymier and then over at Darnell. Darnell nodded for her to go ahead. "Let's go inside!" Aiyana told them as she stood up and walked inside. After everyone sat down Aiyana began.

"I know you weren't at the house all last night!" "Huh?" "You heard me Tymier! I know you we're calling and harassing Trey and I also know you we're circling his block and shit!" "What?" "Tymier, please don't play this game with me right now? It's really not the time!" "Ard well fine! I did it! Yeah, and so what? That pussy don't wanna see me!" "No Tymier maybe not last night he didn't.. But I think you started a war!" "What? I started a war? Seriously? This nigga oversteps his boundaries and It's my fuckin fault? Fuck outta here girl!"

"But Tymier...." "But Tymier nothing! This right here is mine, Always was and always will be! Ya heard? This is my fucking family, Not that nigga's! And he WILL NOT break up this family! Do hear me?" "Yes Tymier! I hear you!" Aiyana walked into the kitchen and grabbed the gray goose off the cabinet and began downing it.

"Fuck you doing? Chill!" Tymier screamed as he grabbed the bottle from out of her hands. Aiyana closed her eyes. "Trey is planning out how he gone take you out!" "What?" "He's gonna... Or he is going to hire someone to kill you!" "Fuck outta here!" "Ty.. Christina overheard him telling Ron Ron and then she overheard him speaking to someone on the phone about it." Tymier sat the gray goose bottle back on the counter before walking out of the kitchen at a fast pace.

Aiyana than heard him running up the steps and she knew what he was going to get so she ran after him. When she reached her bedroom Tymier was loading up a automatic rifle, a 9mm glock with hollow point tips and aak-47. "Ty what are you doing?" Tymier ignored her. "Tymier???" "I'ma do something I shoulda done a long time ago!"

Aiyana didn't know what to say and she knew there was nothing she could say to stop him. She was stuck in the middle and it was all her fault. "Aiyana? I need you to listen to me, You hear me girl?" Aiyana nodded as she watched him load the Ak47. "No! Do you hear me?" "Yes Tymier!" "Ard well I need you to follow these instructions, Understand?" "Yes!" "I need you to go to ya moms crib and lay low. I need for you to stay there no matter what until this shit is ova... Until either I call you and instruct you otherwise! Or........... Hand me that towel right there." Aiyana threw it over to him. "Or what Tymier?"

"Nevermind! Don't worry bout it babe." "Tymier don't do that, What?" "Aiyana chill out, Leave it alone!" "Tymier!!! Please don't leave me in the dark about shit! I need to know!" Tymier lowered his head and exhaled as he slowly shook his head from side to side." Aiyana was watching his every move. She knew deep down he was scared even though he didn't show it. Aiyana cried silently as she sat on the bed and watched as Tymier loaded the last gun.

As he began to get up Aiyana quickly wiped her tears away. Tymier was now going thru. a bag looking for black clothing. "Ty? Can you please do this tomorrow night?" Tymier didn't say anything, he just turned his head and looked at her. "Please?" Tymier shook his head no. "Please?" She asked again her voice clearly cracking up as tears ran down her face. "Tymier I just want one more normal night with you, before our life's turn into complete chaos!"

Tymier walked over to her and he pushed her back on the bed and laid down on her and began kissing away her tears. Tymier was at a lost for words, He was so used to going through similar situations, but he was used to going through them alone. Which was much easier because he didn't have a family at home that depended solely on him.

"Aye y'all i'ma holla at y'all later, I'm taking my black ass home!" "Aight my nig!" Tymier said, lifting his head and looking over at Darnell who was standing in the doorway of Aiyana's bedroom. Aiyana just smiled at him. "If y'all need anything call me yo!" "Ard!" Tymier said, laying his head back on the bed. "Tymier can't we just leave tonight and never come back?" Aiyana asked him after Darnell shut the door. Tymier thought about it for a minute. "Naw, he'll just come looking for y'all!" Tymier fell sleep soon after. Aiyana on the other hand couldn't sleep.