Ghetto Girls! Chapter Twenty!

I made this chapter long since I didn't post anything yesterday! :0)

Enjoy!! :0)

***Chapter Twenty***

Rob stared at me for a moment not knowing exactly what to say or how to say it. I could tell he was rehearsing his words in his head. "Rob, I can handle it! Please just tell me!"

He looked down at the floor for a moment, then back up at me. "He's not dead Ayiana! But he is on life support!" I breathed deeply as I leaned my head back against the bed.

I knew it! He was going to die! Everyone I knew that was put on life support died. So what made him any different? "When can I go see him?" I asked opening my eyes.

"The earliest you can see him is tomorrow." "Tomorrow?" I questioned. "Why tomorrow? Something could happen overnight! Plus, I am here now I want to see him now!"

"Aiyana visiting hours are over! Besides his mom doesn't want you in there." "What? Are you serious?" I asked, sitting up. "His mom doe? She ain't shit but a fuckin drug addict!"

"Yeah, I know! But that is her son! And She doesn't want you to see him!" "Okay! But why?" "I don't know Aiyana!" He responded slightly raising his voice.

"Rob when can I leave?" I asked standing up. "Right now!" I heard an unfamiliar voice say. I looked at the door and saw a doctor walking in.

"You have a minor concussion a bruised rib and some bruising on the face. But other than that you have a few scrapes and cuts, but you will survive!"

I immediately glared at him and wondered if that was supposed to be a sarcastic joke referring to Tymier?

"Thank you doctor!" Rob said, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the door. As Rob drove I stayed quiet.

Other than to ask him to take me to Shavona's so i could get my purse and I also gave him directions of course. I didn't understand why i was blaming myself.

I mean I understand I made him chase after me.  Well, in all fairness, I actually didn't! That was his decision. But I'd gladly take the blame. But i didn't pull the trigger! I shook my thoughts out of my head as we pulled up to Shavona's house.

Her car wasn't there so I knew she had to be over at Christina's since Tiffany wasn't allowed to have people stay over her house.

"Rob her car isn't here! Can you drive around the corner to 52nd street? She has to be over at Christina's!" Rob didn't say anything, he just did what I asked.

As we pulled up to Christina's house I saw Shavona's car parked out front. So I got out and knocked on Christina's door. She immediately opened it and they pulled me inside.

"Oh my god girl! What happened? Did they lock you up?" Christina began asking. "No, but I really don't feel like talking about this tonight. I just came to get my purse!"

"Hold on I'll get it!" Christina said running up her steps. "So the word on the street is some nigga named Darnell from the D.P shot Tymier!" Shavona said as she walked into the living room drinking some ice tea. I stayed quiet! I mean I knew it! She didn't have to tell me.

"Supposedly they been beefing for a few years prior to this." She said sitting down across from me. I nodded as I shook my head in agreement.

"Do you know the bull?" She asked before taking another drink of her ice tea. "Yeah, a little bit!" I answered her as I looked down at the floor.

Shavona wiped her mouth with her arm before saying. "So you know the bull Darnell and Tymier used to be best friends, and Darnell killed Tymier's little brother a few years back right?"