*CLIFFHANGER*

*three weeks later*
*Niall POV*
Its been exactly three weeks since the whole,....well you know . Jasmine is in back in school as well as Jayla Johnnie , and my self , today is Friday , and we are on a school Vacation for 4 weeks, our plan is to go to Ireland to visit my home town and introduce my family , and my two students , or friends . Jalya has already packed as well as Johnnie ,Jasmine and I . We leave tomorrow at 4:00 P.M for our departure , then we fly from London  , to Maidstone, witch will be 7 hour flight then , we hop on another plane  that is a 10or 11 hour flight to Ireland .
"Babe! , stop running !" I sad chasing Jasmine , I had a little 'Daddy Long Leg'
"No! Kill him! " She said running into the living room .
"Niall James Horan! ,if you come near me with that bug I'll be forced to use self defense on you!" She said
"Oh , your going to beat me up ? Really?" I said testing her patients
"I'm warning you!!!!" She said , raising her fists up an getting ready to hit me.
"JOHNNIE!!!!" She yelled , "Niall , wants you .....:" she added , I ran out the house before she could finish .
"Ha Ha , I know your weekness , wwahh" She said jumping around on the couches , as I walked out side to put the little guy down .
"Oh and I know yours too!" I said , and slowly walking toward her , but she ran .

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsnBmLlWjH2NbL...