Good morning

"good morning handsome" I said and I kissed his neck, causing him to moan . "Oh my gosh ! " Jayla yelled from the lower part of the flat .

"Johnnie , !!! Help!!" She screamed . "Niall , I have to see what happened , be right back babe . " I said trying to get up. "Niall, I have to get up , something is going to happen to my house if I don't." I said "no baby , stay here ill clean up whatever it is ."

"um, ill go get jasmine!" I heard Jayla yell , and with that Jayla barged in my room

"Look you guys are really cute in awe , but Principle Nelson is here . " Jayla whisper/yelled

"what really?!" I began to freak . "and he said your dad sent him to check on you. , ~ ugh tell him I'm in the shower " I said cutting her off.

"right , and he said your dads on his way home." "What ?!?" Niall whisper/yelled "Don't worry he wont be home until , ~Jasmine you dad is here!??!" Johnnie said in panic . "Johnnie , calm down , tell him I'm in the shower , and Niall I hope you don't Mind hiding for a while , because that's what your gonna' have to do babe." I said feeling a bit bad . "oh , yeah , I'd rather hide . I don't want to go threw Jai , er Principle Nelson , and your dad . Hiding is whats best." He said pulling his shirt over his head . "Whats happening in there Jayla and Johnnie?!" my dad yelled threw the door. "Jasmine asked us to find her an outfit . We're suppose to go watch Insidious today. But you came home and Mr.Nelson is here ." Jayla said with a smart tone . "Hi , Dad im almost done be out in a few !" I yelled cutting to the chase . "No, honey it's fine I just came to speak with Mr. Nelson , for a second ,and then I'll be on my way." He said and I could hear his foot steps fading ,as he walked away .

I silently began to cry . "What's wrong Jazzy .?"Jayla asked . "nothing I had something in m'eye." LIE . BUT she left it at that , luckily.

"Oh , and Jasmine , I um...I ..I'm sorry but I have to go to a work convention ,it's for four months , it could be extended , but lets hope that its~ I had enough of him , I've had it! , and he's going to find out~

I thought whilst he was talking .

"You know what ,DAD , I don't care any more . You go to work and have a blast '~ emphasizing each word~' after all you seem to care more about work than your only daughter . You didn't even spend time with me on m 18th birthday , but its okay because Jayla and Johnnie did. And they do everything else with me " I said with no emotion , and beginning a day-dream .

"Jazmine , I... I, ~ 'Just go to work Christian ." I said , his name instead of 'dad' . 'He doesn't deserve to be called dad , when mom died all he did was work all day and night. He still does 6 years later , I'll never forgive him . ' I thought in my day dream .

"Jasmine will you listen to me !?" He yelled threw the door .

I walk over to the door , and opened it . I step out , once I was out I shut it behind me .

"What !!?? What the hell do you possibly have to say to me ?! ....~I waited for a second to let him answer~ ' exactly .... and you know Christian, when I heard Jayla say you were here , I had hope you were going to take a work Vacation, You know to spend time with me . but NOPE, you going on a vacation but just with co-workers , or should I say YOUR family. " I said biting my lip trying not to cry , I felt my forehead get little creases but I refused to cry in-front of a stranger .

"Bub ..I... I..."

'He doesn't deserve your fucking tears , hell he doesn't even know your favorite color .! ' my inner goddess spoke throwing her hand up in the air , and placing her hand on her fore-head , looking down .

"I bet you don't even know my favorite color . " I spoke with no-emotion, and giving him another chance to speak.

'Times up ass hole ' my inner goddess spoke throwing her middle finger up .

"I'm sorry you had to see this Jai , er Mr. Nelson , and have fun on your work vacation . " I said to my father , who was stuck at words .

"Um, I...I... should get going ." Mr. Nelson , spoke for the first time , since I came out of my room . "Again , I'm sorry , and I don't think Jayla , Johnnie and I will be attending school on Monday .Mr. Nels~ Call me Jai Jazzy , I'm Like your uncle and its weird to her 'Mr. Nelson' out of school ." He said with quotations , and making a mocking noise like a child crying . I slightly chuckled .

"Ok , 'Jai' , and when you leave please take , what the wind blew in ." I said referring to Christian .

"Jasmine , I'm sorry . " Christian mumbled , before walking away . 'oh dad , you don't know how much I miss you , the old you , the you when mom was here .' I thought , and beginning to silently sob , 'I wish Niall could just old me in his arms , and put me to sleep.' I thought once again ,before silently dismissing Jai (Mr. Nelson).

Once I heard the door shut , I walked in my room , and into the bathroom .

'Come on , just do it , it will make you feel a lot better , inside and out . ' my inner goddess spoke ,she knew exactly what I was planning to do .

I reach for in my, drawer , in my bathroom .

'Just what I'm looking for.' I thought, forgetting about Jayla , Johnnie , and Niall

. I locked the door , and leaned my back against the bathtub. , "This is for mom '- I put the razor to my skin and slowly pulled it across my skin , an watched the blood slowly reaching the surface .-' "this one is for dad . -I repeated the same motions , but going deeper . -' "this ...this is for me living. . " I said , pulling the razor across my skin one last time .

I picked my self up , not bothering to clean the blood on the ground , and walked out . As I seen Niall's eyes , widen , I blacked out .