What happened? Did I do something?

"So ,she didn't reply.

Did I do something?

What happened?
I shouldn't have gave her my number ,it was a big mistake. Gosh I'm a fucking idiot!! ~thoughts were going threw my head, and then my phone buzzed, I moved my position ,from laying on my back to laying on my side, I looked at who could be texting me at 7:30 am  on a Saturday?  I asked my self. I pulled my phone off of the charger, and I slowly lifted my phone as I began to stretch.

First text message.
From: 'her<3'
"sorry, I fell asleep, I crashed at Johnnies house last night , and I  couldn't sleep so I text you. ,and then Johnnie came and began an investigation and woah! , it was just a long night , Again sorry :/

It buzzed once again, and this time I looked at my phone. It was her. She texted me. I read the text
Second message
From: 'her<3'
"Good morning, hope you slept well ,by the way, I felt bad , probably waking you up with my problems , aha." 

"SHE REPLIED!!" I screeched in joy, and a happy dance. 'I shouldn't keep her waiting' I thought but "I have to pee!!" I said aloud , knowing know one would respond because know one was here.

I quickly got up and ran  into the washroom and toward the lou. I did my business and washed my hands and quickly washed my face. Skrew the shower right now , that can wait , but she cant.

 * Jasmines POV* 
I walked out of my room , or Johnnies moms extra bedroom , and looked down stairs  expecting to see Johnnie and Jayla watching a movie or something.
As for me I couldn't sleep tonight." I miss YOU mom" I said whispering , and slowly beginning to sob silently I remembered the number, I had out it in my phone .

So I texted him, Johnnie walked downstairs and asked "What are you doing up so late? and Who are you texting? Why are you eyes red? What happen ? Are you okay,?" He threw all these questions at me . "I'm fine , I'm just thirsty . I'm going to grab some water ,and head upstairs.' I said still a bit frightened at all the questions .
I went upstairs and waited for him to reply

~Next Morning~

I remembered I text Mr.Horan last night. So I grabbed my phone, and quickly texted him
To: 'that guy<3'
"sorry, I fell asleep, I crashed at Johnnies house last night , and I  couldn't sleep so I text you. ,and then Johnnie came and began an investigation and woah! , it was a just a long night. Again, sorry :/"

I felt a bit bad ,possibly waking him up, with my drama . So I texted him a second time.

"Good morning, hope you slept well ,by the way, I felt bad , probably waking you up with my problems , aha." 

I got out of bed and did my morning routine . I walked into the washroom and took a shower, I gladly wash my body washing my face first, then my hair and so on. I wasn't going anywhere today ,so I threw some different jammies on ,and patiently waited for Mr.Niall Horan to text me back. 'Hmm I wonder whats taking him so long to reply? Maybe he still slepping, yeah..yeah that is he sleeping still.' I thought to my self.

~'Johnnies POV'~
"Jasmine! ,come get breakfast " I yelled
"ughh, coming !!~" She groaned/yelled and began to walk down stairs.
"OH WAIT! Im going to go get Jayla up" She yelled slightly.

"OK , ~ 'I trailed off '~oh and my mom left she on a work vacation thing like her job or something had to go to the USA and yeah she wont be back until three or four weeks take it or leave it."
I said ,as Jasmine helped a sleepily Jayla down stairs.
"I don't want to go to school, " she groaned , as she let her head fall back causing Jasmine to stumble a little. "We got food Jayla" Jasmine and I said ,as Jaylas head flung forward and she shot toward to kitchen.
'Theirs always that one friend that you have who loves food' I said in my head ,letting a slight chuckle escape my mouth .
"What are you laughing at a time like this !!" Jasmine added as Jayla was trying to eat Jasmines food , soon Jayla spotted my food isolated and by its self . She shot for my food and left Jasmine alone ,and leaving me to save my own food.
"JASMINE ,a little help. PLEASE ! " I pleaded , ' all I got from her was a fucking chuckle .
"Jayla Ill tell you what happened if you leave Johnnie and I alone and eat your own food ?" Jasmine added. Jayla stopped instantly . "Gosh Jayla your like a bear who just woke up from hibernation !! " I said and I shoved the rest of my food in my mouth .

~'Johnnies POV'~
 "you guys should have never woke me *burp* up ,excuse me " Jayla warned . "Is some ones phone ringing or vibrating ?" I asked randomly Jasmines head shot up and she ran up stairs .
" Well she left us Johnnie. " Jayla said removing her hands from her lap ,and plopping them on the couch.
"Yup , just me and yo~. " I began to say as I was interrupted by Jaylas shuffling , and her running up stairs , to Jasmines room. "I guess ill walk up there too ." I said replying to my self. *don't worry he isn't crazy.*
"What's all the ruckus about! " I pleaded acting a bit like my mom.
"Johnnie calm your tits, its nothing, she just got a text back from Mr.Horan , uhm I mean Mr.Horan called her dad and th~ ' before she could finish ,Jasmine cut her off.
~'Jasmines POV'~
"He text me saying 'Sorry I had to go pee and I was swashing up, and again sorry for such a long wait . Oh and you didn't wake me up this morning I was already up and thinking about , well stuff.' " I read aloud ,to my self not knowing that Johnnie was there.

''hold my hand and we could run away together'