Treasure Hunt

*jasmine POV*

" Ha , That sucks then right ?" I said biting my lip. "we should go ~ he said looking at the time on his phone~ "it's getting late ,dark outside ,and its cold outside . " he added ,and taking his cardigan off , and throwing it around  my shoulders and pulling me in for a small ,cuddling hug . "you no , your quite the charm Niall."~ I said while my head was on his chest.~ "you smell good to ." I added , and he pulled me out of the hug .

After a while , I got restless . So I decided to text my boyfriend. 'gee I got to get used to that.' We walked to

Johnnies house that was about thirty or forty-five minutes away . "Are you sure ? You want to walk that far with me , I mean I don't want my boyfriend to be walking home alone. " I said , in a questioning way. "look love , it'll be fine . I'll be fine I promise . " He said stopping me in my tracks . "Are you sure ?" ~I said looking down and then back at his eyes. ~"I'm just worried,, I mean we are in London and it isn't the safest at night , after all anywhere you go weather it be Los Angelas ,CA or Armondo , FL or New York , NY  where ever you got it isn't safe at night . " I said , biting MY lip. "you know you really should bite you lip, .......you , you  know what if you let me kiss you , I wont walk home , I'll take a Taxi. I'll even call it to your house er, Johnnies  so you can see me in it and safe okay?" He said with my hands on my shoulders. 

 "Deal , but for the record this is for safety and not because you lips are extremely luscious ,and soft and taste like cherries . " I said liking her lips . He pulled me in and kissed me passionately . It seemed like minutes , hours , but it was only thirty seconds or so . "aww Johnnie come look " I heard . "I'm guessing this is our stop , " He said looking at Jayla . "oh hmm sure is , we got her in a jiff" I said standing on my tipy-toes , and making an I don't know shrug with my shoulders. "See you tomorrow ba ~ Niall " "see you later love " He said ,and whistled for a Taxi and I watched the Taxi drive off , eventually I couldn't tell where it was .

To:'that guy'

' I can't sleeeeeeep'

and I sent a few more

'I'm sooooooooooo tired'

and then the last one

"hope you got home safe , I was just going to tell you , I had an amazing night and thank you for the walk . I normally don't go out , I'm always inside . and I'm going to sleep , I'll talk to you in the morning , goodnight . 

After the last text , I figured I wasn't going o sleep in my daily clothes . So I sleepily walked to my dresser and grabbed some sweats and a sports bra' . Soon I was sound asleep .

*Next Morning*

"Johnnie get your lazy ass up!!" I said pulling the blankets off of him. "Your late for school" I said , knowing Johnnie hates being late . "I'M UP!! LETS GO COME ON! Your still in sweats , why are you in sweats , its Sunday you dumb fuck!!' He shout angrily at me . "Ha Ha Ha Ha I know but get up please ,!" I said jumping on his bed now ." fine im up! How was your date last night ?" He asked instantly . "shut up go back to sleep. " I said running out of his room .

"no you got me up ! I want to know how your date was , because the kiss that happened last night wasn't  a GOODNIGHT kiss!" He said making kissing noises . "ugh Johnnie you such a Kid!!" I said begging to chase him " Jayla get up Johnnies going to eat your food. " I said loud enough so Jayla could hear.

"Johnnie your dead!!" She said chasing him.

Then we heard a knock on the door

*knock knock knock*

"erm....who is it?" I asked , now standing near the door , an throwing my hair in a messy bun . "Special Delivery , For a Mrs.Jasmine Evens . " The male replied . "erm...just a second ....Johnnies move your ares! " "Jasmine Evens .?" He asked raising one eye Brow. "Yes ,Sir ." I replied persistently "these are for you, ~and he turned around , and began to take a step down then turned back around ~"I'm sorry  , also this I for you as well, enjoy your journey ." . and with that he handed me the card and walk off joyfully .

'what the hell does he mean 'my journey'?' I thought

I opened the card , the delivery man gave me .

'Jasmine this is your first , clue , to get to me . Okay? , Today your going to be busy , all day hope you didn't make plans, but I need you to go to the place I ran in to you yesterday , You will find your next clue there"

And with that my day was started , I took a quick shower , and changed into some skinny jeans and a black shirt that said 'hello' in the front and 'good-bye' in the back , along with some  black vans. "Guys I have to do something , I'll be back tonight . " I said , and grabbed my sweater and my phone , and I walked to the Starbucks where I ran into Niall .

There I walked to the table we were at , and noticed a lovely couple . "I believe you are jasmine and this is for you ."

They handed me a rose that had a paper taped to it . The paper read

'beautiful couple right? , that's going to be us some day .

Well , your next clue , where would you go to get fresh air. Your next clue is going to be their. '

I was thinking , 'I would go to the beach ...... The board walk! '

I arrived at the board walk ,and found flower peddles leading to someone near the same spot were Niall and I had been the night before .

I ran hoping to see Niall, but it was just another clue. The friendly male handed me a card and said "he said you were really beautiful ,he didn't lie. Here ya go love ." He said handing me a address to a dress store.

"What's this for?" I ask him. "he was right once again. You'll need  to go to the dress store on Center and Main St. and there you'll find your next clue , now hurry along!" He said with a big smile. "okay okay" I said running , as I was running I could see the sunset, I slowed down and started walking , I pulled out phone and text Jayla and told I was fine and to not worry, she replied and said to be safe, and with that I put my phone in my pocket ,and began to walk  toward Main St. , with-in a few moments I arrived on Main and Center . "hmm where is it ?" I was to my self "ah ha! there it is!" I said skipping .

I opened the door to a very happy middle aged women , very proper . "hello darling , you're late! , lets go , lets get her in this dress. " The middle aged women said persistently . "erm...excuse me but I believe you have the wrong person I'm just looking for clues .  an~ "yes darling , and after you have the dress on you'll get your third to the last clue ." She said cutting me off. "ah look you look so beautiful! " As I walked toward the mirror , I  remembered I was bare-foot . "what shoes will I wear ?" "oh I'm sorry , these . " 'woah those are beautiful, and this dress. My dress is black with a bow around me, and the shoes are black swade, and I have a hand bag its pink similar to the bow one my dress. "Here's your clue. "

'I'm sure your probably freaking out right now , but keep calm . Now go out side and look to your right and then your left and walk right. I want you to walk and stop at the corner , you'll see limo' ,

.when you walk to the limo' I want you to say these words .

'ocean , water , stars , moon , and love ' don't forget. good-bye love .'

'ocean , water , stars , moon, and love ' I repeated in my head .

I opened the door and said 'the magic words'

"ocean , water stars, moon , and love "

"got it thanks love , here's your clue ."

'this tell me your safe and off of the dark streets of London , and SAFE , well your last clue will be at your destination . enjoy your ride Mrs. Evans '

After a few moments , the car stopped , and I was so scared I didn't no if I was going to  die , if I was going to get raped or what , then I remembered 'I'm with Niall I'm safe . '

And then I seen him , he was drop dead hot , just like the first time I seen him in school , and he's mine? , all mine .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N sorry if you see any mistakes , I just finished this , and im really sleepy