Proper Asking

*Nialls POV*
"Wow , you look beautiful, " I said biting my lip . "you look amazing too , I mean wow! " I said .
"We cant do this , I mean what if we get caught , I mean I really lov~ like you but....~" "I don't care im willing and after dinner , you'll be home no worries . erm...did your friend tell you anything ?" "no why they new?.. they knew didn't they? oh those bastards . " She said "Hey im sure you would keep a secret for  week out of P.E" "HA , no because I wont be able to see my best guy friend ..Johnnie ....ha im joking I wouldn't be able to see you., but they kept a secret from me for no P.E" She said thinking

*skipping dinner*
"oh , Niall thank you that was delicious , " She said after taking a sip of her water . "so last night wasn't a proper asking out , " I cleared my throat .
"Jasmine would you be my girlfriend .?" I asked her .
"No ," she said very serious , my eyes got watery , "I'm just playing babe , of course babe !"
She said getting up from her seat and walking over to me and kissing me.
" should get you home babe , its nearly 2 am and we have school . " She looked at me confused and then caught on . "ah ok , well lets go shall we ?" she walked to the limo' and turning to see I  was coming . She reached for the door handle but I moved her hand and I opened the door for her . She chuckled , "your too cute love" I said . 

The car ride to her house was longer then ment . Their was a bunch of traffic , and she fell asleep on me . "how am I going to resist her at school I can barely do it now " I whispered t my self. "just pretend we aren't together , do whatever you have to do , to resist eat , yell , laugh . something " She said and got up . "I thought you were asleep ?" I asked . "I heard you whispering , I'm a light sleeper , when m asleep in a car . ermmm.... how much long until we ~ "We're here" The driver opened the window , and told us . "that answers me question ." She added . The driver opened the door , just as Jasmine was going to get out , she scooted back over to me and kissed me passionately ,for a few seconds and then thanked me , an with that she was off in to Johnnies house .
*Jasmines POV*
"Oh my god tonight was amazing !" I said a loud , "did you have fun?!" Jayla said running from the kitchen, and Johnnie came running in not much after. "*caugh* erm what she means is..." "Don't worry Johnnie he told me, 'don't tell her an no p.e for a week' " "Johnnie run!!" Jayla said "I'm not mad , lucky for you , he said I would do the same thing , so I cant be mad , because I would've kept the secret too, and Jayla the answer your question it was fun, no it was heaven . " I said thinking back to when I kissed him " aw someone has harts around they're head , "Johnnie said. "what~ I was cut off by yawning~ ever Johnnie!" I said rubbing my watery eyes. "go to sleep babe you tired" Johnnie said , walking me to my room. "goodnight guys" I said hugging them. "goodnight love you " They said at the same time "love you guys too" I said yawning once again.

*skipping the week going straight to Friday *
I woke up , from sleeping like a baby. "JASMINE GET UP! ITS ALREADY 7:00! WERE GOING TO BE LATE!" Johnnie Yelled.
"I'm up ! " I said "and I know what I'm wearing to .It's Friday and its Ugg boots , black skinnies , and Rolling Stone long sleev " I added "Jasmine your boyfriend is at school , you aren't wearing that. " He demanded . "If he loves me wearing  uggs , skinnies and a  long sleeve Rolling Stone shirt ,then right?" "I stand corrected Mrs. Horan , uh I mean Mrs. Evans " He said after I smacked his arms "I'm going to change! " 
After I changed we walked to school , it started to sprinkle as the forecast said so we decided to run. Eventually we made it to school , and not very wet, we were late , but johnnie didn't mind. "see you guys later ," I said as I made my way to first period.

 "Your late Mrs.Evans ." My teacher pointed out. "Thank you Mrs. James , but I believe I can tell time. " I shock back at her. "Take a seat , " She pointed. "gladly " I threw a fake smile at her. "pst , if you're smart you wouldn't sit there , "  I heard , "I always sit here ," I replied . "oh sorry " I heard someone whisper back . 'This class always took long . I don't know why either. They other classes , go by in a jiff ' I said in my head.

*ding*ding*ding
The bell rang , "what the hell, that was fast, !" I said