lunch and teasing

"guys , come lets go! " I said , grabbing Johnnies hand and dragging him to the car. "where the hell are we going ?" He said and stopped in front of the school. "To lunch , with Mr. Horan " I said . A bit shocked ~ " I thought you knew?" I asked johnnie. "erm.....im going to lunch with Jayla , sorry babe" He said and chuckled. "what no , please?" I pleaded "sorry , I can't just drop Jayla ." "okay fine." I said ,and Johnnie walked off. My phone buzzed , it was Niall.

From:that guy'
"come on lets go babe , I'm starving!! You could follow me , or drive to 2702 Haybird AVE. "
i
hit reply

to: 'that guy'
"erm ...... ill meet you there'
he replied
' i was hopping you'd say that 'okay ill see you then , and im not going to be there for sixth period , that's my free period. '

And with that , I hopped in my Audi 8 and drove off to where ever this was .

*20 minutes later*

i called Niall

J. Hello ? Niall ? , yea um , I don't think , I'm at the right place.
N. just a sec ................*shuffling sounds*
J , h- h- hello ? Niall , is everything okay?
N. *click*
encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsJ-bmby_1fAb8...

"yes , baby you at the right house , you at my house and we're having lunch here . " He said waking down the stairs  and running up to me and kissing me . "come on lets  get you in side , its a bit cold out here ." He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a well beautiful house.
"Wow , its beautiful , here . " I said Plopping down on his rather comfy couch .

"Hey babe , come ere' for a sec " He said .
"okay ~ I removed my self from the couch and dropped my bag where I had been sitting~ " babe where are you at?" I said a bit concerned .

"Just follow me voice" "Okay ."
He made shuffling sounds , and tapping sounds then , the little sounds just stopped . "

Niall?" I asked a bit scared . "Niall?" I asked again , and my voice getting shaky . I walked past the kitchen , and back to the couch , where I had been sitting before .

"Hey Johnnie , how lunch with Jayla ?" I asked for getting about begin a little scared . "That's good , an ~ oh you have to go ? Oh Okay ? Have fun , after I eat lunch I'm going home , I don't care much about the assembly . " "All righty I'll see you guys at my house , later tonight okay ? " "Okay bye!!" I said and with that I hung up .
"Niall " I groaned . "

BOO! " He yelled , causing me to jump and squeal .

"Niall you ass!!" I yelled back . "Why did you scare me?!" I squealed . "I couldn't resist ,babe" he said walking up to me , standing in front of me .

"baby I'm sorry " He said rather very dramatically . "its fine . " I said still pissed . He pulled me off the couch and pulled me in to kiss him , I quickly turned my face , so he kissed my cheek in stead of my lips . "what's wrong ?"

"I'm so hungry I will eat you alive, make me some food please , and you'll get that passionate , long lasting lovely kiss you want . " I said biting my lip , and looking at him . "fine , but if you keep biting your lip , I'm going to sit on you on the couch . " He said running his finger on his jaw line .
"Fine just cook . " please" I added  . "All done!" he cooed . "now where's my kiss?" He said leaning over the couch  and bending over to kiss me , with his eyes shut and puckered up his lips . I moved , still in shock of how fast he has ' cooked' . I heard a thump noise and ran to Nialls said .

"oh my word , what were you doing?" I asked holding in my chuckle , he was laying on the ground . " I was going to kiss you b~ I cut him off , but my lips meeting his luscious lips , and my tongue tracing his lower lip , begging for an entrance . Luckily I got an entrance , and climbed on top of him , and continued to kiss him passionately , I went from his lips , to his jaw line , to his neck , to the back of his ear , back down to his neck .
" oh baby" He moaned . "is that enough for you ?" I asked a bit out of breath , ~" em , no " He said , I got up to go eat , " I thought you cooked ?" "I did last night , I just rewarmed it . " He said and gestured me to take a seat . I gladly took it , and began eating what was pasta . "Niall there's no way you made this !"I said , and covering my mouth , with my right hand .

" I made it ,  if you want , stay for dinner and ill show you what else I can cook . " He said taking his last bite . I swear we just started eating but weirdly I'm a stuffed , I can normally eat a bunch . "em , Niall ~ I managed to say after a silent burp ~ I'm stuffed , where do you want me to put it ?" "oh em ,  here , ill eat it , I'm s hungry . " He said and swallowed what was left of my food .

"So I over heard ,  you talking to Johnnie .You aren't going to the assembly? " He asked . "nah , I really don't care for it that much , and any way I don't have too stay , I'm a senior . " I said with a bit of sass . "and todays Friday , who the hell wants to stay at school , at an assembly ?" I asked in a 'duh' tone . "Niall ? ......... Where'd you go?" I asked. 'why the hell does he keep disappearing ?' I thought

Then the thought of me talking to my self , made me feel stupid. Then I seen a dark shadow , threw my peripheral vision . I instantly tensed up. "Niall , stop playing. " I said .

"okay fine .. " He said and came from where ever he was

[A.N

I'm sorry its taking long for this story ,I've been sick for a few days , and I'still have to complete homework .. im so sorry , and please excuse any mistakes xx .] send feed back thanks