Chapter 2: Adrienne

Rated R...

I tapped on my coffee mug absentmindedly. Irene was about half an hour late and I contemplated going to class without her annoying ass but decided to wait an extra five.

I finished my croissant and dumped the greasy paper bag into the trash can.

Irene bumped into me as soon as I opened the shop door, her eyes wild and her ponytail a little loose. I gave her a once over and noticed a speckle of some white creamy substance at the corner of her mouth.

"I would say it's too late for breakfast but it looks like you already ate dick." I pushed past her onto the busy sidewalk while she tried to catch up, frantically rubbing at the sides of her mouth.

"I'm sorry, Addie. Shit, do you have to be such a bitch in the morning?"

I gave her a sarcastic smile. "Yeah. She's here till noon."

Irene was a great deal shorter than me, standing at a good 4"9 to my gangly 5"8 frame. She was also pudgy, something I never got to hear the end of, and a little bustier than me also. Nonetheless she had the smoothest mocha skin, which seemed to glow even in the dark, and long curly jet black hair that fell past her shoulders and made her hazel eyes stand out alarmingly.

She was gorgeous despite the fact that she didn't know it. This made her all the more an easy target for her boyfriend, Reggie. He was a jackass, but I could only get so involved.

"Well not everybody can be as punctual and uptight as your ass. Class doesn't even start for another 10 minutes." She started redoing her ponytail.

"Mhm. If I'm ever late for class it won't be cause I was milking my jackass boyfriend." We were walking up the campus steps now.

She rolled her eyes."There's this male strip club downtown, you interested"? She had changed the subject, just like that.

"No. Don't ask me questions you already know the answer to."

"Pleaseeeeee! Addie damn, live a little? You might meet the love of your life, who knows?" She blocked the doorway, raising her chin in defiance.

"Girl, I'm not taking a strippin' nigga home. And I can live by doing more productive things, like going to class. Now get the hell out of my way."

I admit, I was a complete introvert. This weekend was all about Netflix and "Orange is the New Black". If it wasn't for Irene I probably would never leave my apartment.

There was now a line of people waiting to get into the room. "Move, you're pissing people off."

"Then say yes. This weekend."

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Fine. I'll fucking go."

She smiled and moved out of the way. "I'll hold you to that."

When I got home it was half past eight. I kicked off my shoes and made my way the the couch, which was looking even more beat up than usual. I lived in the poorer part of town, barely getting by on the rent alone. My parents had stopped sending money when they realized I wasn't going to stop sending it back to them.

I wasn't a charity case, and I was so close to that doctorates degree that it was only a matter of time. It was a drastic change, going from the rich kid at the top of the hill to a girl who couldn't even eat every night.

I took off my clothes and ran some bath water, lighting few dollar store candles. I sunk into the water, waiting for my first caller. I let the phone ring for a second before picking it up.

"Hello, this is Adrienne speaking, what do you need?" I said in my most sensual voice.

"I want you to talk dirty to me baby, one hour. Tell me everything you want to do to me, and I'll be happy to do the same." The voice on the other end caught me off guard. It was deep and commanding, with a hint of gruffness.

I sat up. "Are you alone baby?"

"Yes."

I licked my lips. "Good. Just imagine me playing in that gorgeous chest hair. I'd love to kiss down to your groin area. I bet that dick is big, right baby?"

All I heard was a grunt, so I kept going. "Grab it for my baby, stroke it. Imagine me kissing that beautiful veiny head as I kiss on it softly." I heard and unexpected moan and froze.

"Shit, I wanna taste it."

I subconsciously moved my hand to the throbbing between my legs. "Taste what?" My breath was shaky now.

"That pussy. I bet its wet for me. Stroke that clit, now."

My breath caught as I found myself doing exactly as he said. This was new. I'd never been this turned on by a caller before.

"Are you listening? I want you to stick two fingers in. Tell me when you've done it."

I did as he said, and groaned unexpectedly, lifting my hips little, my grip on the phone was tight, so I heard the sound of his approval. "That's right baby, I'm think about tonguing down that pussy as we speak. I want to swirl my tongue around that clit, and suck on it so bad. I bet its glistening."

His breath was getting shallower by the second and I managed to choke out an "Oh god".

The sound of him coming gave me a feeling I'd never felt before. It was a sort of thirst that could only be quenched by this mystery mans touch. My loud moans echoed off of the walls of my apartment, and I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors heard me. I bucked my hips as I came, all the while listening to his encouraging words through the phone. "That's right baby. Come all over this tongue." He growled

My frenzy was cut short my the automated voice warning him that he had thirty seconds. "Thanks for your time." He whispered. Before I could ask his name, he was gone.

When I came back to my senses, I realized the water had gone cold. I drained it, and dried my self off, still shivering. Once I was lotioned I stepped into some underwear and waited patiently for my next caller.

Thank you for reading and please vote and/or comment!