Chapter 11, What happened after that

"Hey, what's going on?"

"It's nothing, Baby, probably some drunk chick who's had one-too-many, look there is a guy with her."

"Oh my god there's blood, they're -. Call 911!"

"Oh hell no, uh hello? Yes, there are two stabbed people near Charles Street."

"Okay Sir, we'll bring help as soon as possible, please remain calm; are they still breathing?"

"N-No."

"Okay, there will be a 5 minute wait. Try CPR until we come, okay?"

"Yes, please come quick!"

"We're on our way." *Bleep, Bleep*

"Hey 'Sabel we're going to give them CPR."

"This one's stabbed in her throat and this one has got a stomach wound. I don't think that they can live though that ordeal,Damian."

"Alright, alright. What the fu-"

"DAMIAN!"

"AHHH!"

"Mwa, ha, ha!"

*Excerpt from local newspaper*

KILLING IN CHARLES STREET

At an hour before midnight, a group of people have been found dead. Half of them is such a bad state that the head of police remarks that it is:"The most vicious murder of all time".

Last night, at approximately 11PM, four people were found dead in Charles Street, Sacramento, California. One of the casualties, Poppy Argyle (age 18), is the main suspect for the murder of the other three casualties. Flynn Yeats (one of the victims) had a knife wound bellow his ribcage, piercing the stomach. There is compelling evidence that the Flynn's blood DNA, matched the knife that Poppy Argyle was holding. There was also her blood on the tip of the knife. This tells us she committed suicide about an hour after she murdered Flynn Yeats if murder is the case.

The other casualties (Isabel Sanger and Damian Hills) were found in a much worse state then the other victims. These two now deceased had there essential organs placed in a plastic bag, smiles cut into their faces and a piece of paper nailed into their skulls with the words in red letters saying "I hate you!"

There were unluckily no witnesses at the scene of the crime but one of the ambulance drivers claim that they saw a figure that ran from the dead bodies and was almost hit by the vehicle. He was said to have been wearing a white top and black trousers but the drivers couldn't see him very well.