Chapter 8, Forgiveness

Continual from prologue:

Well, that's what it was like before he had put me here. I hated him. Flynn cheating on me was just a trigger for me to find out how much of a douche-bag he really was. I was a fool. I spat at him. His eyes flashed before he calmed himself.

"I hate you, Flynn Yeats!" I angrily growled.

"Well Little Fox, I guess I don't need an answer from words." Barely disguised harshness in his voice. He ran his fingers through my hair, I shivered. Yuck! His eyes shone with triumph ."Aha! You see? You want me as much as I want you! Your body responds to my touch." My mind was reminding me that he was a monster and that I will not love him, thank-you-very-much. Feeling my body become closer to his, I tried resisting but the tugging in my heart is too strong. He arched in and kissed me. All my consciousness was dissolved. A feeling deep in my heart excitement, happiness, relief was all happening at once. My heart took over from my head, it was wrong but it felt so right. I opened my mouth, allowing his tongue to slip in. I was dazed; He pulled away. "I told you." He smirked, he had a look of satisfaction in his eyes. I was feeling horror and was disgusted at myself doing something like that. I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them after three seconds of them being closed. I was fighting between emotional states.  Before I could stop myself...

"I love you." I say, truthfully of course.

"I know, Little Fox, me too. I'm sorry for doing what I did." He apologized.

"I forgive you." I replied. He smiled and I was in my room once more. Flynn was no longer there. I gasped, was it all dream? I sat up feeling a pain in my stomach from the hunger for blood. Right so that was not a dream. A note by my bedside table with a glass of garnet liquid inside that I yearned for. I swigged the glass. Delicious. The note said:

'Sorry for the abrupt end, you were just tired. I hated kidnapping you, but it was the only way I could show you that. Thanks for forgiving me.

All my love,

Flynn'

Right so I didn't dream any of it up. I sighed as I remembered the whole enchilada. I turned over the card to find this:

░██▓▒░░▒▓██

██▓▒░__░▒▓██___██████

██▓▒░____░▓███▓__░▒▓██

██▓▒░___░▓██▓_____░▒▓██

██▓▒░_______________░▒▓██

_██▓▒░______________░▒▓██

__██▓▒░____________░▒▓██

___██▓▒░__________░▒▓██

____██▓▒░________░▒▓██

_____██▓▒░_____░▒▓██

______██▓▒░__░▒▓██

_______█▓▒░░▒▓██

_________░▒▓██

_______░▒▓██

_____░▒▓██

Wow he was good. Well, I guess I will forgive him this time. I sat up a packed my bags for uni.