Chapter 10: Doing It yourself

Chapter 10: Doing It Yourself

ENJOY!!! LOL PS JUST NOTICED DOING IT YOURSELF SOUNDS WRONG MAN IM DIRTY...

OMG BEWARE THE THINGS HAPPENING HERE

13+ But no one listens anyway ENJOY ;) NOT literally :) as in.. Nvm. Heres the story.

¤Carmen Silver's Point Of View¤

“I don’t think you understand, if you can’t please me I know someone who can. So give it to me right, or don’t give it to me at all,” I sang along with my stereo and Melanie Fiona’s ‘Give It To Me Right’. For some reason I was in the mood for a song like this today. Plus singing helped me think and relax. And relaxing was definitely what I needed. I mean, between my issues with, to use Grandma’s words, ‘getting physical’, my father pestering me about my secret boyfriend, school and finding time to Change and be with Austin along with my Pack and my sister I was starting to go a little crazy from stress.

“This is the real life baby, this is the life that makes me say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,” I sang and danced around my room as I dusted it quickly. With my sensitive werewolf nose dust got kind of annoying after a while so now I had to keep up with cleaning my room to prevent getting irritated to death while also taming my hair constantly to avoid more issues. I was waiting until the weekend to get my hair cut since I just did not have time after school for anything anymore.

“This is the real thing baby, when I’m alone I can make me say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,” I paused in my dancing, and singing as the words clicked in my brain.

“So maybe it’s just that you have to get used to it, or maybe it’s something deeper than that. It’s sometimes hard to tell when there’s nothing obvious that could have scarred you about it,” she said, “You haven’t tried…um…doing it yourself?”

Now she looked slightly awkward.

“Do it myself?” I frowned, “What the hell does that mean?”

“I mean like…” she trailed off, gesturing with her finger as if she were moving it up into something.

Natasha’s words rushed to the front of brain when I realized what those lyrics I had just sang meant. My cheeks heated as I contemplated it. I mean, surely it couldn’t be so bad to try it Austin does it to me all the time…but then again I’m also wearing underwear when he does it.

I chewed my lip and stopped dusting to log onto my computer. I typed in Google and swiftly started searching for any site that had to do with that kind of…'stuff'. I found one that was promising. I admit to spending quite a while on that site, browsing through it and surprisingly enjoying myself. The woman writing it was informative, and sometimes her commentary in some articles was actually pretty darn funny and had me giggling. I learned a few things about it that I didn’t even know…and that we certainly did not cover in Sex Education, even the many times we had that class. Which brought up some pretty interesting questions as to why they didn’t ever mention some things like how some girls can’t orgasm nor won’t orgasm ever but still feel pleasure just…not enough to get quite to that point, mainly during actual intercourse.

Clearly self pleasuring, or having someone do it for you didn’t cause problems with not being able to finish entirely since I haven’t had a problem like that with Austin…yet anyways.

I chewed my lip as I closed the browser. I was home alone for the night and Austin said he was only coming later tonight which meant I had plenty of time to try doing…um…that.

I took a shower first and pulled on a pair of underwear, bra and this time Austin’s shirt, figuring at least being able to smell him would help. I French braided my wet hair before I closed the curtain on my window and closed my bedroom door, closing the big light of my room while leaving the small bedside lamp on before I crawled into bed under the sheets.