Chapter 8: Table for Two?

Sorry I haven't updated and the last chapter was my cousin hehe so here you go ;) BE PREAPERED TO FEEL THE OH WONDERFUL "MY FEELS" AFTER THIS AYE BYYE+

Carmen Silver's Point Of View

My lips parted without hesitation and almost immediately we were both fighting for dominance as he pushed me back into his room, scooping me up without breaking the kiss before he dropped me onto his bed and covered my body with his. He settled between my legs as my hands slid down his back, feeling the muscles tense under my hands. One of his hands slid down to between my legs, resting there lightly as we kissed. I growled deep in my throat, biting his lower lip as I tugged on it pointedly. He grinned slightly before he kissed me back harder, his fingers curling tightly into me as if he were trying to get inside through my underwear.

I moaned into his mouth, back arching up, my chest brushing his while I dug my nails into his back. He let out a moan as he pushed his fingers in deeper, which made me grip him so tightly that I felt my nails pierce the flesh on his back. I let go, feeling bad but then his fingers curled tighter and he bit my lip so hard I thought he had drawn blood, and a new wave of pleasure hit. My hands clawed at his back, fingers curled tightly, nails dragging across his flesh.

“Damn,” he gasped in between kisses, “That feels good.”

“This?” I panted, dragging my sharp nails down the length of his back. His body shook and his hips jerked.

He nodded furiously and I grinned briefly before I did it again, faster and harder this time. I took advantage of his distraction to push him off me and crawl on top of him. I dragged my nails down the front of his chest as I kissed him hard on the mouth, tugging and biting his lower lip. I continued trailing my nails all the way down his chest until I got to the waistband of his boxers. His back arched beneath me and his eyes were squeezed shut tightly as he let out a small moan. I trailed my hand down  and feather light touched over him, waiting with my hand just hovering.

His eyes opened but they were narrowed at me, “Not nice,” he said, voice rough and husky and oh so sexy.

“Who? Me?” I asked innocently before I grinned and cupped a hand around Clark.

“Shit!” he gasped, head dropping back onto his pillow as his hips bucked into my hand. I grabbed harder, rubbing my hand while he moaned and writhed beneath me, unable to even form words or phrases anymore.

“No…” he gasped, the hands he had tangled in my hair tightened significantly, “Us…”

I slowed my hand down, like I had every time I knew he was close to finishing just to make this longer, but now it was because I was curious about what he was trying to say.

“Dammit,” he panted, his sculpted chest rising and falling quickly with his shallow breath, “Together.”

I shook my head, “Why?” I asked quietly, my hand still moving slowly around him, “Why can’t I just take care of you some days?”

He forced his eyes open and they were dark with lust, “Because I want you.”

“We’ve got forever to do what ever we want,” I whispered, touching his cheek with my free hand, “We don’t always have to finish together.”

He sighed, “I hate you being all dominant over me,” he grumbled.

I squeezed my hand and his eyes slipped shut as his head rolled back with another moan, “Sorry,” I grinned, “But you’ll have to deal.”

I started moving my hand faster again and in between moans and gasps a small grin slipped through, “I don’t think dealing is going to be much of a problem when you’re being this good to me.”