Chap.39

Shawn's POV
I was going to the toilet after telling the others. I ran to the toilet. That was how urgent I was.

When I finally relieved myself and came out of the Men's room, I saw someone who I didn't think I'd see in a long time.

Ally Morgan.

Wanna know who she is? My ex. I broke up with her the moment I knew she was cheating on me all through our 2 years of dating. I fell into depression because of her.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked with all the venom I could muster.

"Heyyyyy Shawnyyy.... I want to be your girlfriend again. I miss you soooo much!" She said, dragging her bullshit, which was the words she just said, if you don't understand.

"Eff off Ally. I don't give a chap about you and I don't ever want to see in my life. Ever. Again. " I replied, using the exact same voice I used just now.

"You're don't have a choice." She said, kissing me.

And me, of course I had to eff everything up with my actual girlfriend by kissing her back. It was by an accident, I swear.

I pulled back, obviously.

But Scar will never know, because she saw what happened and started running.

And got hit by a car.

"SCAR!" I screamed, running towards my beautiful girlfriend. Or ex-girlfriend, considering the stupid move that I had done.

"Someone call the bloody ambulance! NOW!" I shouted.

The others were with me, and Johnson, thank God, called the ambulance.

"Their on the way." He said, once he ended the phone call.

"Its gonna be alright bro. Have faith." Gilinsky said, patting my back.

Lex's POV
I had tears streaming down my face. My best friend was possibly dying.

"Babe, please tell me that she's gonna be okay." I said, crying into Scott's embrace.

This morning, Scott asked me to be his girlfriend. And of course I said yes. I've liked him since I first saw him.

I was supposed to tell Scar about me being her twin's girlfriend after getting back home from Coachella.

"Shh... She's going to be okay. See? The medics have arrived already. They're bringing her to the hospital right now." Scott replied, making me look at the scene in front of us.

Shawn went inside the ambulance with Scar while the rest of us used the car to drive to the hospital.

At the hospital

The doctors have been operating on her for an hour already, but everytime one of us goes to ask them about her condition, they just ignore us and rushes back into the OT.

Do you know how frustrating it is to wait for a freaking answer that the dumb doctors won't give?

Shawn has been pacing up and down the corridor for the past hour, not talking to anyone or even sitting down for a couple of minutes.

We kept telling him that it's going to be alright. But does he listen? Nope.

Has he thought of how Scott was feeling right now, knowing that his sister could die if this operation wasn't a success?
Of course he didn't. He only thinks about himself.

And me? I was downright pissed off with his attitude. So I went up to him and have him a piece of my mind.

"Listen up Shawn! I know how you're feeling right now, I really do. But have you even spared a thought for Scott? Have you? Scott's twin is inside there, not just your girlfriend! And you know what? I'm pissed off with your stupid attitude!" I said, punching his arm.

"Babe. It's okay. I'm fine." Scott said pulling me from doing anymore harm to Shawn so that we don't get kicked out of the hospital.

"I'm sorry, Scott. You okay man? I'm sure that she's gonna be okay." He said, rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Finally some respect from the idiot!" I held my hands up, thanking God.

"Doctor! How is she?" We all rushed to the doctor. He gave us a sad look.

"I'm sorry to say, but she's in a coma."

Yo! Another update! In a day! A long one too! Okay, sorry for being really hyper right now. 😅
ANYWAYS, as mentioned in the previous chapter, I will be ending this book in probably 3 chapters at most as I really don't wanna be dragging this book and leave you guys hanging without any updates, hence the early ending of this book.

Okay? Okay.
BYEEEE
~Nova💟