Chap. 13

Scarlett's POV
It was currently 8.05 am and Lex still hasn't arrived yet. I shook my head. Typical Alexia move. She would tell me to wait for her at 8 and arrive 15 minutes later. She finally arrived at 8.15 with her sunglasses on. I put my own Ray Ban sunglasses on and got in the car

When we reached Six Flags
We bought the tickets and ran to the first roller coaster that we saw. Trust me when I say that it was the most thrilling ride that I've ever been on in my entire life. But I was wrong. I was so very wrong. The rides that I went after that were so long and so many many of them went upside down so many time that I couldn't go until the last ride. I felt something coming up and ran to the nearest shop and asked them for a plastic bag. Just as i placed the plastic bag over my mouth, I puked. I think I puked my guts out, that was how bad it was. I tied the bag quickly and threw it in the trashcan. Lex came up to me with a worried look. I told her to wait before going to the toilet to rinse my mouth. After that, I told her that I was fine and that she should be going on her rides. "With you in this state? Of course not."
W

hile we were walking back to Lex's car, a group of 12 or 13 year olds came running to us, shouting "OH MY GOSH IT'S SCARLETT STORM AND ALEXIA WOODS!" Just then, everyone looked at us. When they realised that it was us, we knew that we had only had thing to do. "RUN!" And we started running so fast that I almost had a heart attack.
When we reached the car, we quickly dumped the things we were holding, or more specifically I was holding, since Lex gave the sick person to hold everything. Nah, she wasn't that type of girl. She held one half of the things, while I held the other half. After dumping the things, we jumped into the driver's and passenger's seat before driving back to my house to have a sleep over.

At Scar's house
Lex went into my room to change into a pair of shorts and a top. If you're wondering why her clothes are there, it's because whenever we're having a sleep over at each others house, it'll be easier for us, so we wouldn't need to bring anything over. It's the same for my things, I leave a few clothes, undergarments and a toothbrush in her drawer , while she leaves her things in mine. After she got out from my room, I went in and changed into my shorts and top. I don't wear PJs like Lex for some reason which I don't have a clue on, but I guess we're just used to wearing a pair of shorts and a top.

We chilled for a while by watching Teen Wolf on Netflix and then we watched some TV after that cuz we wanted to watch 100 Things To Do Before High School

We chilled for a while by watching Teen Wolf on Netflix and then we watched some TV after that cuz we wanted to watch 100 Things To Do Before High School. After we watched all this, it was well past midnight. The two of us were so sleepy that we fell asleep on the couch without turning off the TV.

Hey guys! This chapter is dedicated to nevep393 because she is the most awesome reader ever!
This chapter is also dedicated to Dolphin31 beacuse she read both my books and I'm so happy! I'll probably be updating tmr but not sure tho. BYEEEEE