Chap. 34

Scarlett's POV
The moment we got back to the hotel everyone pulled the two of us apart and dragged us to our respective rooms.

Meaning, we were in two different rooms.

The minute the girls, shut the door, the both of them bombarded me with questions.

"WAIT A MINUTE YOU TWO!!" I shouted, covering their mouths with my hands.

When they finally stopped the talking, I told them about my date with Shawn and at the end of it, this was the reaction I got:

Lox was like " That's so cute! You two are meant to be!"

While Lex was like "Its just like what would happen in a romance novel!"

Not exactly the reaction I was expecting. I expected them to be more, ya know, cray cray about it, not that they're not crazy about it already. But I sorta thought that maybe they would be a bit more hype about it, I guess.

"Why aren't you guys going crazy about it? You are the two people who went crazy when Shawn kissed me." I asked, looking at the two of them expectantly.

"I'm just worried that you won't have time for us anymore since Shawn, YouTube videos and Magcon would be taking up most of your time and you won't have anytime for us. I don't know about her though. " Lex answered, looking at Lox.

"What she said hon." Lex replied, pointing at Lox.

"Look, you guys! I'll always have time for you two, no matter what the heck happens. I mean, best friends before boyfriends, am I right? " I said, hugging them tightly.

"Best friends before boyfriends." The both of them repeated, looking more enthusiastic than before.

After that, we watched Netflix and ate some chocolate which literally melted in your mouth. It was called Royce or something like that.

And while watching The Princess Diaries 2, we fell asleep.

Heyyyy!!!! I'm backkkkk!!! Like I said earlier in the week, updates will only be on Mondays and Fridays, Saturdays if possible.

So here is an update! Its only a filler, bit whatevz. I kept my promise, didn't I?

I probably won't be updating tomorrow as I have alot of things going on.

Okay? Okay.
BYEEEEE
~Nova❤❤