Chap. 31

Lex's POV
What? Twin brother? How did I not know of this? I thought she was my best friend.

"Why didn't you tell me? " I tried saying without sounding like I'm hurt, which failed. Horribly.

"How was I supposed to tell you if I didn't know until 2 or 3 hours ago myself ? " Scar answered.

Well that explained it.

"I'm sorry." I said, ashamed for thinking like that.

"It's okay. I'll be thinking that too if I were you." She replied, hugging me.

"But just so you know, he's hot." I said, whispering into her ear when she hugged me.

"Gross. You do realise that that's my twin your talking about." She said, shuddering.

Scarlett's POV
I shuddered. But then I thought,
does she like him ?

Wait, that can't be right. She just met him, for Christ's sake! We'll just have to see as the days come.

"Now, can we please go back to the hotel? I want to sleep in my comfy bed again." I said, stretching my arms.

"Come on." Lox said, pulling me into the car.

And in the car, I fell asleep in a jiffy.

At the hotel
"Come on, jump on my back babe. I'll bring you to the room and you can sleep there. " Shawn whispered in my ear.

I rubbed my eyes, then stretched out my Arms and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and he carried me upstairs.

"Shhhhh.... She's sleeping." I heard him whisper to the others.

Then I heard the click of cameras.

"I swear on Matt's head that I'll kill all of you who are taking pictures right now. " I grumbled to the others with my eyes still closed.

"Hey! Why my head? " Matt whined.

"Because I said so Matt. Now shut up and let me sleep." I said and nestled my head into the crook of Shawn's neck.

After what seemed like a whole year, my body finally met the live of my life, my sweet, sweet bed.

I felt the side of my bed sinking as Shawn layed beside me and hugged

"Tomorrow we'll go for an actual date, okay?" He whispered into my ears.

"Okay." I said, and fell into a deep sleep.

Sorry for the late update, as usual. And yes, I do realise that this chapter sucks. But hey, I can only update until this Friday as mentioned in the previous chapter since I'm going to India and I won't be bringing my phone along with me.

Dedicated to allypj2002, trippinmendes, @nevep393 and @Dolphin31 for basically helping me with this book! Love you guys!

Okay? Okay.
BYEEE
~Nova♡