Chap. 25

Skip to a few weeks later.

Scarlett's POV
Today was my birthday but it seemed that I was the only person up.

But it's fine, I guess. For me, I would be happy if I just had a cake to sure with my friends on my birthday because I find that when people buy for me gifts, I'll be happy yet guilty at the same time because of the money that they spend on me.

I went down to the kitchen after brushing my teeth and taking a shower. Changed into a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt that had a bunny on it. (A/n: I feel like I've put this pic before, did I?)

I started making everyone's favourite breakfast, which was chocolate chip pancake with loads of chocolate syrup on it and whipped cream. Yes, I do know that it has a lot of carbs In it but do I look like I care? No.

"Watcha doing?" A hand come over my shoulder.

"Making you lazy couch potatoes, or should I say bed potatoes, breakfast." I answered Shawn.

"Well damn." He said, chuckling.
"Lemme help you with that." He said, pushing me gently to the side and taking over the cooking session.

"Thank you!" I said, walking to the 2 girls I called my best friends who finally woke up.

"Morning princess Scar." Lox said, rubbing her eyes.

"Morning Cat Ears. " I said, smiling at her.

"BREAKFAST!!!" Matt shouted, running to the table. Typical Matthew.
When I walked to the table, the heated conversation that the boys were having stopped.

"Morning? " I looked gave them a confused look.

" MORNING! " all of the boys said, before returning back to the own things.

AKWARD.

Aaron's POV
The guys and I were talking about what to do for Scar's surprise party that we were planning.

Yes, we do know that it's her birthday today. Shawn reminded us through the group chat that everyone, except Scar, was in. He made the group today as we didn't want her knowing what was happening later.

Shawn: girls, I need u 2 bring S out l8r while the guys and I plan the party.

Lox: Sure, when?

Shawn: after breakfast/brunch.

Lex: kk.

Me: So , with all this figured out, can I pls eat my breakfast w/o the 3 of u making my phone vibrate like crap?

Shawn, Lex &Lox: srry.

I continued eating my breakfast in peace while the boys were murmuring about the plans for later.

Just then, the birthday princess arrived.

"Morning?" It came out more like a question.

"MORNING" All of us shouted. The others had to cover up what they were talking bout just now.

Lex's POV
Lox and I decided that we're gonna bring Scar out to the mall for a Girl's Day Out.

Okay, maybe the mall isn't the best place for a day out, but I mean, who can resist buying a few clothes, right?
Cuz my motto is : if you're gonna go to the mall, might as well splurge your money on things you're gonna need.

"Scarlett Storm, get your butt down here right now! We're going to the mall!" Lox shouted.

"Okay, okay! I'm coming! Give me a minute!" She said, before running down while throwing her hair up into a high pony.

"Finally! " I said, grabbing the car keys.

"Whatever." She sassed.

"Will the two of you please stop acting like children for 5 minutes?" Lox asked, before getting inside the car.

At the mall

We finally reached the mall and we went to a dozen different shops, starting with the hairdresser.

"Hey Maggie! We need a new hairstyle for all of us please! I want mine cut and coloured , thanks!" I said to the owner of the shop.

"I want mine coloured too!" Scar said.

" Okay then, let's get started! " Maggie said, cutting my hair.

Um... I have no idea why I ended this chapter like that but I did.
Anyways, hope yall enjoyed this chapter cuz there is more where this came from!
Dedicated to the usual 4 (allypj2002, Dolphin31, nevep393 and trippinmendes) Go and follow these awesome and lovely peeps! I'm gonna do some promo over here.
Go and read Dolphin31 's book, Late Night Chats. It's such a great book!
Okay? Okay.
Luv you guys!
BYEEEEE
~ NOVA ♡