Chap.30

Pic above/side is Scott :)
Scarlett's POV
"Heyo babe. .... Yes, I'm fine, don't worry. I'll explain everything when I get back, okay? Now can you please come pick me up at ---- Where are we Scott?" I asked.

"Just tell him that we're near StarShine school of the arts." Scott replied.

"We're near StarShine school of the arts. My friend over here says that it's only 10 minutes away from Starshine. Okay? Byeeee! Yes, yes, I love you too!" I said, giggling at how much Shawn was worrying about me.

"He said he's leaving right away." I said sadly. Even though I've only known my twin brother for a few hours, it's been really great to know that I have someone having my back.

"I'm gonna miss you when you leave, you know." He said, hugging me.

"Same here. But, you know what? Come over to the hotel! You can meet all of the others there!" I said, the idea popping into my mind.

"You sure they won't mind? I mean, I did kidnap you." He said looking nervous.

"Well, your my brother and I don't care what you or the others think. So your coming with me." I said, not letting him complain or say anything.

"Okay, then..." he said, still not looking happy with the idea.

"Just wait and see."

Shawn's POV
"Scarlet Jennifer Storm!  Where the heck are you?  Are you okay? Please tell me you are! ....  You better keep your promise and tell me when you get back, okay? ... Near Starshine school of the arts, got it. I'm leaving right now! Love you!"  I said all that in one breath.

Whoever kidnapped my girlfriend,  I swear on Matt's head that I'm gonna kill him.

Who was this "friend" that she was talking about?

I grabbed the car keys and ran to the car, with the others, well the girls and Aaron anyway, behind me.

"Stop! There's the Starshine school that Scar was talking about! " Aaron shouted.

"No, you idiot! She said to drive on for 10 more minutes after  Starshine!" Lox said, smacking him behind the head.

"Okay, okay! I get it!" Aaron huffed, rubbing the back of his head where Lox had smacked him.

"We're here. " I said, stopping the car.

We looked around and saw Scar standing next to a guy.

"SCAR!" We all shouted, running to her and hugging her.

"Who's this?" Lex asked.

"Guys, this is my twin, Scott."

**READ THIS**

HEYO! !! I finally updated!  As usual, I didn't do a great job on the chapter, but I did do my best.

From this Friday till the 26th of June, I won't be in Singapore so I will not be updating ad the place I'm going has no wifi and also I'm not bringing my phone.

This chapter is dedicated to allypj2002, trippinmendes, @nevep393 And @Dolphin31
(Sorry guys, for.some reason I couldn't find your name in the mention list)  for their love and support from the start of this book!

Okay? Okay.
BYEEEE
~Nova♡