Irreplaceable

Janet sat in her Atlanta hotel room bored out of her mind. Rene had run off to do god knows what with her credit card and it sort of pissed Janet off. It honestly pissed Janet off. Her she was sitting around waiting for him when he was the one begging her to have alone time with him. So Janet was just sitting there. She couldn't go shopping because he went outwith her bodyguard thinking he was being smart. Janet sucked her teeth, she was going to show him.

She pulled her phone out and called the number she had hesitated to even save.

"Hello?"

"How fast can you get to Atlanta?"

"Janet? Hello to you too booty. Whats up?" Kristian sat on the bench in the clothing store waiting for Jennifer to try on her dress.

"Im hot as hell and my loving husband is out spending my money." Janet leaned back on her bed getting comfortable.

"Ohh what a bastard.What man would rather shop than spend the day in bed with a beautiful woman like you. I mean, are you sure Ricky Martin isnt gay."

Janet laughed and blushed at hearing Kristian call her beautiful. Rene did not tell her that very often. "Im pretty sure he is straight, yes."

"You're the boss, you know your man." Kristian said as Jennifer walked out of the room.She quickly put her phone down and watched Jennifer walk out and model her dress.

"So what to you think?"Jennifer twirled in the backless red dress. "Is it too much?"

Kristian smiled at her."It looks perfect on you. I think you need to go back in there and take it off so I can buy it for you. Sitting here watching without touching is like torture."

Jennifer giggled. "You dont have to buy it for me. I told you, even if you were broke, my love doesn't cost a thing."

"I know. But that's all the more reason I want to treat you. So come on, go back in there. We have to meet my brother and sister in an hour anyway."

Jennifer nodded and disappeared back into the changing room. Kristian picked up her phone again.

"Sorry about that."

"Don't be sorry.You two seem like a really happy couple. I shouldn't have even called you."Kristian could hear the sadness in her voice.

"But you did call me.Obviously you want something." Kristian tried.

"Nevermind. I dont need your help anymore. I'll take care of the problem myself."

"Where are you right now. I heard you say Atlanta but where specifically."

"The Huffington Hotel,why?"

"Because I can be there tomorrow at 2. Make sure the not gay husband isnt there when I show up." Kristian hung up as she saw Jennifer walk back out with the dress in her arms. The couple smiled and walked out of the store like nothing had happened.

Janet sat there wondering if she wanted Kristian to come or not. She kept thinking about how this would hurt Jennifer. But there was another part of her that did not care about her dancer and the rappers relationship. This was not Janet. Kristian was bringing out something in Janet that she did not like but it as so fun.

Thats chapter 7. Thank you for reading and please review. BTW Chapter 15 will be the mid finale of this story. From that point I will take a break to focus on other stories. Dont worry. That is a while away.