Leave Me Alone

At around seven the night, Jennifer called Kristian telling her to come over and pick her up. When Kris got there Jennifer and some of the other girls were waiting outside for whatever reason. Kris sat in her vintage '65 Mustang with the radio blasting when she saw Janet pass by through the window of the building. Jennifer looked like she was not going to be finished talking anytime soon so Kris decided to be adventurous.

She quickly got out of her car and told Jennifer she was just going to use the restroom then they could go. When Kris pulled open the heavy door, she smirked at seeing Janet bent over the water fountain alone in the room. She walked up behind Janet and gripped her hips.

"You were waiting on me huh?"

"Why are you so cocky?" Janet pushed the other girls hands away. She stepped away from Kris only to have the other girl follow her.

"Because im fly, young, and talented. You know that booty." Kris said trying to be funny.

"Hey dont call me that. My husband is around here somewhere."

Kristian's happiness deflated a bit. "Oh yeah, my bad, umm okay." Kris rubbed the back of her neck in thought. "You want my number or something for whenever you want to 'talk'".

"I dont think I'll need it." Janet shut her down harshly.

"Okay what is this? Just this morning you were all about being with me."Kristian asked her confused.

"Things change."

"Bullshit!I thought you were cool. You're just another stuck up ass hollywood girl. You think you're all that huh?" Kristian's feeling were a bit hurt. She was a player but she never broke any thing off in a harsh way.

"I dont think im all that, you think im all that." Janet shot back."Why dont you just leave?" Janet asked with major attitude. She expected Kristian to just turn around and go but instead Kristian started to smirk at her.

"Your cute when you're all shy and quiet but this attitude you is sexy as hell."

"What?!No im serious. Just go." Janet looked left and right and saw no one insight. Kristian took a step toward her and once again she pulled her cap off, mimicking her move at the awards. She placed the cap on Janets head, grabbed the back of Janets neck, and pulled her into a deep kiss.

Janet let out a loud moan and after a few seconds Kristian pulled away with a pop.

"Im going to go take my girlfriend home but you and I both know im not leaving you alone anytime soon Booty. Call me when youre ready.Anytime and Anyplace right baby."

Kristian left Janet standing there flustered and extremely turned on.

Thats it for chapter 6! Let me know what you think. Review and Share. Thanks for reading!