Turnin' Me On

Janet sat in her seat at the VMAs with her husband and best friend Tina watching one of the hottest act of the day perform. Her name was Kristian and she was the smoothest woman Janet had ever seen in her life. She had this easy swag about her. The girl was not try to hard to perform, she was easy with it. Janet shifted in her seat and looked over to give Tina a knowing look. She could not let Rene know because he was the jealous type but the woman got Janet hot, very hot and bothered.

Kristian wore loose fitting leather pants that hung low on her waist, showing off her red boy shorts underneath. Her Timberlands boots complimented it well.She wore a black cut off sweater that had the word "DYKE"scribbled across the back. She had dark shades and the look as topped off with a backwards New York baseball cap that held her black hair in place.

Kristian was rapping with her team from Death Row records on stage when she noticed Janet Jackson was looking at her. Kris knew that look. She had turned out a lot of housewives with that look. She had been making eye contact with Janet that entire night and now with her adreniline pumping onstage and her boys with her, Kris couldn't care less that Janet's man was sitting next to her.

She slapped Tupac and Kurupts arms letting them know she was entering the crowd of stars and colleagues. She rapped her was down the steps as the camera men struggled to keep up. The crowd was loving it. She dapped people like Lauren Hill and Andre 3000 as she passed by.

Janet gripped Tina's hand as she got closer. Seeing the woman up close, seeing her eyebrow ring and abs peaking out from her sweater had Janet mouth watering. Janet had been feeling freaky lately and being with Rene wasn't letting her do it her way so she was really getting off on it when Kris strutted over to her.

To Janet's surprise,Kristian stopped right in front of her. Tina screamed in excitement and Rene seemed confused as to why it seemed like the artist was rapping right to Janet. Then Kris started changing her lyrics and Rene and the rest of the world knew what she was up to.

"I know a woman that's fine as fuck. Cute face with a big girl kind of butt. Now this girl make your home girl want to touch. Yeah i'll bite it, I swear on my momma that this girl won't fight it. Im singing in her face like a crazy fan, and I don't really give a damn if she got a man. Yo Janet,Im saying that im feelin you, I know that you feel it too, I garuntee these hands wont play with you."

Kristian took off her cap and placed it on Janet's head as she leaned down and gave her a light kiss on the neck. The crowd went nuts, the other celebrities laughed at the antics of their friends. Janet was in a daze. She did not notice Rene steaming beside her.

Kristian gave Janet one last smirk before jumping back on stage to finish her song. Rene got up in the middle of the telecast and stormed off.Janet was too turned on to notice. She just watched Kris finish up.

Two Hours Later

Janet walked out with the rest of the celebrities after the show. Tina caught a ride with her brother, Michael, and her sister in law, Lisa,because they lived far closer. Janet stood on the curb waiting for her driver to pull up when she felt a hand on her arm. Looking behind her, she saw her friend Tupac.

"Sup shorty." they hugged after having not spoken since the wrap of Poetic Justice. Rene had gone behind her back and changed all of her numbers on her. "Where you going? I don't see Rico Sauve around here. You coming to my after party."

"I was just going to go home. You remember my husband, Rene. If I'm not home in an hour he is going to blow up my phone."

Pac sucked his teeth. "Shiiit, fuck that. You're too young and too fine for all that." he said making Janet blush. "My girl, Kris, was asking about you. I told her I would see whats up."

Janet played ignorance. "What does that mean?"

Tupac laughed. "Damn, I forgot how square you are. She just wants to show you a good time. Its what ever you want J, you two could just talk or whatever. I ain't gonna set you up like that. You know I got your back."

Janet looked at her driver driving up and back at Pac. Behind him, Kristian had just walked out of the building. Their eyes met and Kris threw Janet a half smile before jumping in Tupac's black suburban with some other friends.

"So what, you down?"

Janet smiled. "Yeah, let's have some fun."

Chapter 1 is done! Lol so tell me what you guys think. Trust me. Kristian will be a very strong character. Thank you for reading and please comment with your thoughts and suggestions.