Unfaithful

When Janet got back to her dance studio, Rene was already there helping to set up the music. He looked over at Janet and shook his head at her before turning away. Janet swallowed her pride and annoyance and put on a small smile for him. She walked over to him in her Nike gear and rubbed his back as he leaned down.

"You still mad at me?"

Rene did not bother looking at her. "Where were you last night?"

"I stayed with a friend. I knew you were pissed about that little thing at the awards. I was giving you space." Janet said using the excuse Kristian had given her. It was basic and believable.

"Which friend? I know it wasn't Tina because I went by her house twice and you weren't there."

"You were spying on me!?"

"You're my goddamn wife. It's my right to know where the hell you are in the middle of the night." Rene stood up with his hands on his hips. His jealousy and possessivness was on full force.

"Keep you're voice down." Janet said looking around to make sure her dancers did not hear him. "I'm you're wife, not your property. I would have been home if you hadn't have reacted like you did over a stupid stunt at the awards."

Rene rolled his eyes. "What friend did you stay with Janet?"

"I went home with Lisa Marie while Michael went over Neverland." Janet thought up quickly. She knew her sister in law was a safe choice and she knew Lisa Marie would cover for her if Rene ever tried to ask her. "Is that okay with you or do you want to give me a curfew now too?"

"No,no thats fine. I just wanted to know where you were." Rene tucked his tail between his legs. "You still should have called."

"I just fell asleep when I got there. I completely forgot."

"J,I dont know why I get so jealous sometimes. I mean I know you don't play with girls but there was just something about her that rubbed me the wrong way."

"You need to start trusting me." Rene nodded. "Im serious. Nothing could ever happen between me and Kristian."

Rene's attention fell from Janet to the couple entering the studio. He raised his eyebrows at the pair.

"I guess you're right."

Janet turned around to find Jennifer and none other than Kristian herself walking into her dance studio. Janet tried to hide her rising pulse but she had goose bumps all over her. Kristian had her dancing with fire and she was nervous to be in the same room as her husband, her one night stand, and her one night stands girlfriend.

Jennifer wore cute pink and black addidas track pants and shirt topped of with the same jacket Janet had seen Kristian leave the house in that morning. Kristian herself wore tight skin jeans with all white Jordan 10's and a white v neck shirt. The look was finished with a leather biker jacket and Janet had to admit the girl looked sexy. Hell Kristian and Jennifer looked sexy together.

It did not last long though. Kristian gave Jennifer a quick kiss before leaving without saying anything to Janet. Janet knew that was best to keep down suspicions but she had just given herself to the woman,Janet wanted at least a hello.

It made Janet angry but it also made Janet...want Kristian just a little bit more.

Thats it for chapter 4. Please comment and review. Im excited to hear your opinion and Kristian and Janet's cheating. Thanks!