1. Meet the family night part one

Denver

"You could always skip and hang at my house." Kate offers. I shake my head. "I would never live that down. I can hear Paige now." "Denver ruins everything." She hates me!" "Just this once you could have been there." I mock my older sisters voice. "But this has nothing to do with you." Kate says confused. "Exactly but she has to drag me in anyways." I say with a eye roll. "Who is this guy anyway?" Kate asks. "Heck if I know. We all know Paige picks up guys everywhere. Remember that time she went to the store for a pregnancy test and comes back with a cashier?" I ask. Kate laughs. "How does she do that?" Kate asks. I shrug and slip my flats on. "Well why do you have to meet him now?"Kate asks. "Apparently he is the one." I say. "Wasn't David from college the one?" Kate asks. I smile. "Obviously not." I say. "I better go." I say giving Kate a quick hug. She waves goodbye as I get in my car. I start my car and sigh. Damn you Paige. Ten minutes later I pull into my drive way. I notice the Audi and shake my head. Paige found her self a rich one.
I walk into the den and follow the voices. I really wish I could just lock myself in my room. My mother is the first to notice me. "Denver! Come meet Ren." My mom orders with excitement. I resist rolling my eyes and slowly walk over. I first notice my sisters arms locked around a guys side and I look up. They look good together I must admit. Paige with her platinum blonde hair, blue eyes and tan skin. This guy with black hair and green eyes. Paige's small frame and his muscular build. Plus they look like they run with the same classy crowd. The guys eyes meet mine and my stomach jumps. What the hell? No... I ignore the feeling and decide I don't like this guy. He sticks out his hand I grab it gently. "Hi I'm Ren." He says. "Denver." I say quietly. He smirks at me and I instantly dislike him more. It's not a normal smirk it's a cocky I'm going to get you out of your panties smirk. I roll my eyes and he silently laughs. I take my hand back and look at my sister. "Can I go now?" I whisper. "Be back by dinner." Paige says with a huff. I nod and rush up stairs.

Ren

"My sister is a total brat but I'm sure you will be able to stand her." Paige says. "Why is she a brat again?" I ask. "She is never home and honestly a unsocial hermit. Sometimes I think she's on drugs." Paige says. "You really don't like your sister." I state. Paige sighs. "We are just so different." She says. I nod as I watch the road. "I love this car." Paige says. "Me too." I say. Every girl likes this car. Hell every girl
Likes me and my money. "My parents are great nothing like Denver." She says. Honestly I don't care what her parents are like. I don't even really want to meet them. "Great." I say.
I pull into the drive way of Paige's house. "It's small but I plan for bigger." Paige says. I bet she does. Bigger from my wallet. We get out of the car and Paige opens the door. "Mom! Daddy!" She calls out. "In the den!" Two voices answer. I follow behind Paige. She hugs her parents. "This is Ren." Paige says. I stick my hand out and greet both of them. "Nice to meet you." I say. Damn I'm bored already. "Paige has told us all about you." Paige's mother says. "It's a pleasure ma'am." I answer. "Please call me Ruth and my husband over here is Tim." Ruth says. "Nice to meet you sir." I say to the man with his arm wrapped around Ruth. Tim smiles. "Nice to meet you our Paige adores you." He says. "Where the hell is Denver?" Paige asks. "She should be on her way." Ruth says. "Leave to Denver to not show up." Paige says. "Denver! Come meet Ren." Ruth calls out. I turn around with Paige stuck to my side like glue. I keep my mouth from dropping open as I see the girl. She has long brown hair that goes to her lower back and popping hazel eyes. She has a smaller frame than Paige and much shorter yet she has more curves than Paige. She's hot. Unlike Paige her skin is pale. They look nothing alike. I'm guessing Paige took after her mother and Denver took after her father. "Hi I'm Ren." I say holding out my hand. She blinks and than lightly shakes my hand. "Denver." She says. I give her my cockiest smirk and her eyes flash. She rolls her eyes at me and than drops my hand. I laugh silently at how pissed she looks. She looks over at Paige. "Can I go now?" She asks in a whisper. Damn she really doesn't like me. Paige huffs. "Be back by dinner." She says dismissing Denver. Denver nods and quickly rushes up stairs. This night may actually be interesting.