Chapter 32

~ Anna's POV ~

"You'll see." Daniel said.

We followed the path that ended up leading to a beautiful pond. There was a table set up in the shade along with food.

"This is beautiful!" I say.

"It is." Daniel said.

"How did you know this was here?" I ask him.

"Before you moved here, I'd come here to write songs or to get stuff out of my mind. I've never brought anyone here. You're the first one."

"That means a lot. That I'm the first one you brought here. This is amazing. I just wanna jump in."

"It's pretty clear. There's nothing in there. You want to? We don't have to eat."

I nodded my head and took off my shoes. Daniel took off his shirt and I for reals screamed.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried.

You're hot. That's what's wrong.

"I thought I saw something." I said trying to play it off.

"Right." He said sarcastically.

I blush then scream again when he picks me up bridal style.

"Daniel!" I scream.

He laughs and throws me in the water.

"I'm going to kill you!" I yell when I come back up for air.

"Sure you are."

We played around in the water and after a while we decided to get out. We walked around the pond in circles waiting to dry off, then about ten minutes later we walk back home.

"This was an amazing day. Thank you, Daniel."

"Anything for you." He says and kisses my nose.

"What time is it?" I ask him.

"7:30." He says.

I stop walking and look at him.

"What?" He asks.

"It's still early. Plus, I don't want to go home. It's always boring."

"You have to." He says.

"I don't have to." I say emphasizing 'have'.

"What're you saying?"

"Can I pretty please stay at your house? Please?" I whine.

"I'm sorry, babe. You have to go home." He says coming up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You sure about that?" I say biting my lip, looking at his lips and slowly lean in to kiss him very slowly.

He moves his hands down to my butt, but I take them off and stop kissing him.

"Ugh, Anna. Why do you do this to me?"

I look at him innocently and pout my lip.

"Fine. I can sneak you in." He says running his hand through his hair.

"Thank you!" I say and hug him.

"I promise. If I get caught, I'll take the blame." I tell him.

"Thank you." He says looking down at me with loving eyes.

"Can I get that kiss now?" He asks smiling.

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck as he places his hands on my waist.

We both lean in at the same time and our lips soon meet each other for what seems like the thousandth time. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I decline - just to see what he would do.