Chapter 17

~ Anna's POV ~

"So, are you ready for your first show?" I asked Daniel while we were on the plane.
"A little nervous, but I'm extremely excited to perform and meet all the fans."

I nodded my head to his answer. "I can't wait to see you perform in front of the crowd! How big do you think it'll be?" I say.

"Well, Hayes told me that our first and third show were all sold out. So, that should be interesting... And loud."

Wow. All sold out. That's amazing! They're all coming to either meet their idols, or to see them.

"Wow. How much people would that be? Like thousands since it's digifest?" I asked.

"Probably. That's a lot now that I think about it. Geez Anna, thanks for making me more nervous!"

"Don't be nervous. These people love you! They'll love you no matter what you do. Just like me." I said with a smile at the end. He leaned down and kissed my nose.

"You missed." I said.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You missed." I said like it was obvious.

He tilted his head a little and lifted his left eyebrow.

Oh my gosh! He looks so flipping cute when he does that!! Aahh! Wait.. Is it even good for me to be fangirling over my own boyfriend? Probably not, but oh well I'm doing it anyways!

I pecked his lips really quick.

"Much better." I say.

"Oh my gosh. Seriously?" He says.

"Oh my gosh. Seriously? Yes!" I mock him on the beginning part.

"How much longer until we get off the plane? I'm bored." I told Daniel.

"Not much longer I hope. Kelsey and Alejandra are already there since they left with Alex and Hayes. When we land we could probably go get something to eat with them if you want."

"Sounds great! But I'm tired of fast food. That's all I eat now, seriously."

"Fine. We can go out to eat I guess."

"Alright. Where?"

"I'm not sure. We'll find something when we get there."

I nodded my head and put it on his arm to rest. I have no clue why, but I'm always tired. It's really weird.

"You're still tired?" Daniel asked with shock in his voice.

"Yes. I don't know why though." I say with my eyes closed.

"Hello, this is your pilot speaking. Please fasten your seat belts, we are getting ready to land in about 15 minutes. Thank you." The pilot of the plane said. (A/N: idk what they actually say. Lol) Since I already had my seatbelt on, I lifted my head off of Daniel and held his hand.

-
-
-
-

"Red Lobster! Let's eat there!" I say as we pass by Red Lobster. Right now, Daniels manager, Aton is driving us to the hotel.

"Alright, let's ask them if they want to go with us when we get there."

"How much longer?" I whine.

"Oh my gosh, is that all you can do? Whine all the time?" Daniel asked laughing a little.

"Honesty, I bet you, that if I had a dollar for every time I whined, I'd be a millionaire." I say.