Chapter 1

~ Anna's POV ~

I woke up to the noise of my stupid alarm, and the smell of pancakes. Today was moving day. That's right, leaving all my friends, and my hometown.

My name is Anna, I'm 13 and going to be 14 in about a month. I have long brown, thick hair, and dark brown eyes. I'm also really short! I'm 4'10. Yeah...that's really short, I get it.

I've been a Texan all my life. And now I'm moving to Florida. I have no clue where, but I'm hoping it's Hollywood, Florida. Daniel Skye lives there, and I fangirl over him 24/7 !

"Anna, come downstairs for breakfast." Yelled my mom.

"Ok madre, I'll be right there!" I yelled. I didn't feel like getting up. It was freaking 8:00 in the dang morning. I mean, who gets up this early on a Saturday?

I got up and walked to the bathroom, while I was looking on my phone. On the way there, I ended up tripping over my suitcase, and hugging the floor. Why am I so clumsy? Whatever.

I got dressed in a loose tank top, and some shorts. I don't wear any make up, even though I look like a potato. I brushed my teeth, and straightened my hair, which took forever to do, then went down stairs to eat breakfast.

"Honey, I'm giving you two hours to say bye to all of your friends. Is that enough time?" My mom said.

"Yeah mom. I'll ride my penny board."

"Okay, be careful."

I went upstairs to grab my penny board, and said goodbye to my closest friends. When I was done I went back home, and my eyes were puffy from when I was crying. I'm not ready to move.

I walked in my house and my mom asked if I was ready .

"No," I mumbled.

"I'm sorry, what?" My mom asked.

"I said I guess"

I really didn't want to move, but I knew I wasn't getting out of it, so I just went upstairs and got my suitcase. I went back downstairs and took one last look at the place I grew up in, then shut the door behind me.

I went in the car, plugged in my headphones, and began listening to music. I soon fell asleep because I was really tired.

-
-
-
-

I woke up, and asked my mom where we were. She said we were a few city's away from our new house. So I decided to listen to music again, and try and stay awake until we got there.

To pass time by, I went on Instagram and spammed Daniel with comments like I always do when I get bored. Then I ended up getting blocked for commenting too much. Stupid Instagram. I stayed on a little longer until my mom said we were at our new house. Wow. Time fly's when you go on social media.

I looked up to see a mansion! Not literally, but it was huge!

---------------------------------

A/N : Thanks guys for reading. I'll try to update as much as I can! It's slow at first, but it will get better, I promise! :)

Love you guys.!

~ Anna (: