Chapter 20

~ Anna's POV ~

- 2 months later -

The last show of the tour was last night, and it could've been better. Some of the boys had gotten sick, so the fans weren't as excited I guess you would say. I don't blame them though. If I was still a fan, and my favorite boy wasn't there, I would've most likely started a huge rant.

I'm in the shower on the tour bus going back home. I've been thinking of a lot of stuff lately. For instance, I wonder where I'd be right now if I hadn't moved to Florida.

I turned off the hot water and got out, got dressed, brushed my teeth then went out into the room where me and Daniel sleep. He's already asleep since its like 10 at night. I get in bed next to him and close my eyes.

I start to think some more. If I didn't move to Florida, I wouldn't have met Daniel, I'd still be a fan, he wouldn't even know who I am. The thought of that made me open my eyes. I look up at Daniel and smile. He looks so freaking hot, like no joke. I'm super lucky. I kiss his nose and lay back down.

I felt his arms wrap around me and pulled me closer towards him. I smiled then fell asleep listening to his beating heart.

.
.
.
.

~ Daniel's POV ~

I woke up to my beautiful girlfriend sleeping on my chest. I turn my head and grab my phone from the little table beside my bed. I check the time and it was 9.

I felt Anna move and then she looked up to see me.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" I asked.

"No, what time is it?" She asked holding her head.

"It's 9:00, why are you holding your head? Did you hurt it?"

"No. I have a really bad headache right now. Do we have any medicine?"

"Let me go check. Try to go back to sleep for now." I say then kiss her forehead.

I go check all the cabinets and hope that there will be some Ibuprofen, or Advil.

Yes! I have Advil! I go grab a water bottle from the fridge and go back to Anna and I's room.

"Here you go," I say as I hand her the pill then the water bottle, "I hope this works."

"Me too." She says.

I lay back down next to her and cuddle with her. I turn on my laptop and put on Netflix.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Mean Girls." She says.

I put on Mean Girls then set it up to the TV. I kiss her cheek, lay down and watch the movie. I grab her in my arms and cuddle with her. I lover her so much. I love the feeling that I get when I lay with her. I get these butterflies in my stomach, and they never go away. I really hope that I have a future with her, she's the one for me, I just know it.

I looked down at Anna who is laying on my chest. I look at her eyes, they seem so gloomy. She's not watching the movie, she's just in her own world. I don't know if she's just daydreaming or if something is actually on her mind.

I swat my hand in front of her eyes and she comes back to reality. She usually chuckles a little after every time I do that, but not this time. Now I know something is up.

"Anna, what's wrong?" I ask sweetly.

"Nothing." She answers. I know she's lying.

"I know something is up, I know when you're sad, when you're angry, when you're happy, and every other emotion you van think of. Please don't lie to me, please tell me what's wrong. Maybe I can help you." I kiss the top of her forehead

"Fine. I just keep thinking about a lot of things. Different things. Like if I didn't move to Florida, I wouldn't have met you, I wouldn't have dated you, I probably wouldn't even be here. I would've still been a fan. I could've been at one of those shows, and you wouldn't know who I was, and you wouldn't care. It was a 1 out of one billion. That was my shot with you. I just, I don't know. I think of 'what if's' more often now. I'm extremely lucky to have you Daniel. In all honesty, I really don't think I'd still be here." She said as a small tear slipped out of her left eye and onto my chest.

"Baby, please don't think like that. Don't think about the 'what if's' in life. I don't want you to worry about any of this. Things happen for a reason. I believe this reason is fate. It sounds corny, but it's true, come on, how is it that you had to live in the USA? How is it that you had to move to Hollywood, Florida and to be my neighbor!! We've been dating for over 5 months now, and I plan to go on forever." I wiped her one tear that she had running down from her left eye, then kissed her cheek, then her forehead, then her other cheek, then her nose and then I ever so gently placed my lips on hers.

I know she needs comforting right now, so I gave her a gentle one. She smiled into the kiss and so did I. Damn, this girl drives me crazy! I pull back after a few seconds to catch my breath, only for her to kiss me again but with more passion.

"I love you." I said into the kiss.

"And I love you." Anna says also.

She pulls back and I say, "I wish I could kiss your lips 24/7."

"Your wish is granted." She says then pulls me back in for yet another kiss. This time, the kiss was faster than the last one. Here comes the butterflies again..

She keeps kissing me, only taking about 2-3 second breaks for breath. I love her so much. I probably love her more than myself. People would say that we're taking it too fast, or that we're too young to be in love, but they just don't get it. They don't understand how much we love each other. I know she loves me, I know she does and you can tell by the way she looks at me.

We each pull back at the same time and smile at each other.

"Have mercy." I quoted from Anna's favorite TV show, Full House.

She laughed and kissed my cheek.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you more." I say.

"Ahh, but I love you most." She says and gives me a wink.

"Believe what you want sweetheart.. And if it helps you sleep at night." I say with a smirk.

She hits my arm and lays back on my chest.

"You're such a dork." She says.

I smile, then we both fall asleep in each others arms.

------------------------------

A/N:

Reminder: You're beautiful, strong, and worth it. Have a great day.

That's all. (:

Love you guys.

~ Anna