Chapter 15

~ Anna's POV ~

What I saw broke my heart into a million pieces.

I saw Daniel kissing another girl.

It felt like my heart literally shattered. Why would he do this to me? I trusted him! It might not seem like a big deal, but when you see your 'famous' boyfriend kissing another girl, it makes you think.

I ran out the door not wanting to make a big scene about it. I wasn't running home, because that's where Daniel would expect me to go. I just ran. I felt a tear slide down my face, and I wiped it away. After a while, I couldn't see anything. My vision was blurry from all of the tears. I found myself at a park. I walked toward the swing and sat down.

I should've known he didn't love me. I feel like such an idiot for believing that he ever did. Why did I think that someone like me, belongs with someone like him? A small town girl, dating a singer. I'm so dumb.

I just let all the tears come out. Not caring if anybody saw me. I took out my phone to see the time. I found that I had 13 messages and 8 missed calls from Daniel. I've been gone for almost 15 minutes now. I looked at the texts he sent me.

Where did you go?

Where are you?

Anna?!

Please tell me where you went!

Answer your calls!!

If you saw anything, I need to explain to you what happened! It's not what it seemed like!

Please pick up your phone! I can explain!

Just tell me where you went!

Please call me back!!

I swear, it's not what it seemed like!

Give me a chance to explain!

Please!

Anna!!!

As soon as I finished reading the texts, he calls me. I accept the call just to hear what he has to say.

I answered, but didn't talk.

"Anna?! Where are you?"

I didn't reply. I could tell he's been crying by the way he sounds.

"Fine, don't talk, but please let me explain! You went to the bathroom, and this girl came up to me and said that if I push her off, or stop kissing her, she'd do something bad to you. I don't know what she meant by that, but I care about you, and I can't live without you. I only did it to save you from whatever she was going to do!" He said, trying to explain.

I still didn't reply.

I don't know if I should believe him or not.

In a way it kind of made sense, because of the texts I've been getting. But in another way, I feel like he just made this story up.

My thoughts were interrupted when he spoke again.

"Anna, please believe me. I'd never cheat on you! I did it for your safety. I didn't know what she was capable of! Please.. I can't lose you. You mean everything to me. Please tell me where you are." He kept going on.

I finally decided to speak up. "I'm not sure if I believe you or not.. My head isn't thinking straight. I just need some time to think. I'm sorry." I tell him and then hung up.