Chapter 5

~ Anna's POV ~

"NO!!" I yelled as shot straight up. I hate having nightmares.
"Anna, are you okay?" Daniel asked concerned as he sat up. "Yeah. Sorry I had a nightmare." I said. "Come here." He said as he lifted up the covers so I could come close to him. I went and buried my head into his chest, and he put his arm around me. I felt safe almost immediately.

"Nothing's going to happen to you. I promise. Now try and go back to sleep." He said. "Thanks Daniel." I said, and drifted back to sleep.
-
-
-
-

I woke up because of the dang sun in my eyes. I looked up and saw Daniel staring at me. "Were you really watching me sleep?" I asked. "Or were you just looking at how ugly I am, or how crazy my hair is?" I asked again. "Yes I was watching you sleep because you look so cute. And you don't look ugly, you look really pretty." He said. "You didn't say anything about my hair, so I must look like a lion." I laughed, and got up to go take a shower and get ready.

I just changed back into the clothes I had on yesterday, they weren't dirty anyway. When I was about to brush my teeth, I remembered I didn't have my tooth brush.. "Oh well, we'll do this the old fashioned way." I said to myself. I put the toothpaste on my finger and started brushing my teeth like that, until Daniel walked in.

"What are you doing?" He sort of laughed. "I'm brushing my teeth." I said in a duh tone. "With your finger?" He asked like I was crazy. "Don't judge the way I live," I said laughing. "I'm just kidding. I left my toothbrush at my house." "Oh ok. What do you wanna do today?" He asked. "I don't know.. Let's go to the mall!!" I said already getting excited.

"Out of all the things in the world, you chose the mall." He said rolling his eyes. We've only known each other for a day, and it already feels like we're best friends. "Well, you did ask me. So I replied." I said with a smile. "Plus, I need a backpack for school tomorrow." Ugh..school. "Ok, fine. Let's go." He said and walked out the door.

We were in his driveway when he stopped walking. "What's wrong?" I asked. "The mall is like 30 minutes away if we walk. It would take forever to get there. Plus my mom, and your mom aren't home..so.." He said. "I could call my brother Jonah." I said. "Alright go ahead." Daniel said. **you can only hear Anna's voice**

"Hey Jonah!"

"I'm with Daniel."

"Are you busy?"

"So you could take us to the mall."

"Ok. Thanks bye."

-- end of convo --

"He'll drive us. We can go over to my house and wait." I said.
We walked over to my house and went inside.

I got some clothes and went in the bathroom to change, since I was in the ones I wore yesterday. When I came back out, I saw Jonah was talking to Daniel. And Daniel looked scared.. Oh Jonah.. That's my brother for you.

"Jonah..don't make Daniel be scared of you!" I said kind of laughing. "I'm not scared Anna!" Daniel said. "Yeah. Sure you weren't." I said sarcastically.

"Ready to go?" Jonah said. "Yeah." I said. I grabbed Daniels hand and went out the door.

"What did he say to you?" I asked. "Nothing. Don't worry about it." Daniel said. "Ok.." I said. We got in the car and drove to the mall. Me and Daniel sat in the back, and we were holding hands. Jonah gave me this look, like he was saying let go of his hand. Why was he acting like this? I'll ask him later. I don't want to make a big scene in the car.

I kept holding Daniels hand though. We got to the mall and went shopping

-
-
-
-

"Are we done yet?" They both groaned. They were holding all my bags. I've got to say, at least 5 bags in each hand. "I guess I have enough. Ok, let's go." I said. And we went back into the car and drove home.

"I'm gonna go put my clothes away. Daniel are you gonna come with me, or go home?" I asked him. "I'm going to go home since school is tomorrow." "Alright. See you tomorrow." I said. "Yeah. We can walk together. The schools not that far away. Be ready at 7:30." He said. "K. Bye." "Bye."

I got all my bags down and went inside, and put everything away. I went inside Jonahs room. I need to talk with him.

"Jonah.." I said as I entered his room. "Yeah?" He asked. "Do you not like Daniel or something?" I asked. He stopped what he was doing and looked up at me. "I'm sorry the way I acted. I'm just not used to you being around boys. I thought he was a troublemaker or something. He doesn't seem that bad after all." He said.

"Jonah, we're not dating. It's not your job to go and scare him. That's probably why he didn't want to come over. We're friends and that's it's going to stay." I said.

"I know that look on you face." he said giving me a smirk. "What?" I said like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"My little sisters got a crush." He smiled at me. I rolled my eyes. "Jonah, I've only known him for 2 days. I can't like him yet." I said. "Anna, you can't like him yet? You've actually known him for what? Almost 2 years? He's the one who's only known you for 2 days." He's right. That's kind of weird when I think about it. I've 'loved' him ever since I found out about him..but now that I know him, I don't see him the same way I did before. Does that make sense? Probably not.. Whatever.

I don't know.. Maybe I do like him?

--------------------------------------------

A/N : Hey guys! I'm sorry this is late..again. Lol. But I just hope y'all like this book!

Sorry for any typos (:

Please comment what y'all think of this book. (:

OH! AND DANIEL LIKED MY PIC ON INSTAGRAM TODAY XD

It's not the first time..but I'm still happy. !

Y'all should comment your username so I could follow you guys!! ((:

Love you guys! c:

~ Anna