Chapter Eleven

Ariana's POV

“Ana.” She said trying to get my attention.

“Slut.” I replied; if she wanted my attention she could have it but I never said I would be nice about it.

“I’m glad that you finally came to your senses and decided to not come back home, it took you long enough to realize that you’re not welcome there.” She said as she examined her fingernails.

“And I’m glad that you finally came to your senses and realized that you’re a whore.” I replied before taking another bit of my bacon; she replied with a growl that I just ignored.

“What’s wrong are you mad that I can actually get some when you can’t?” She teased.

          That was it I had had enough of her, it was bad enough that I had to deal with her for the last seventeen years of my life but now I was just done. I pushed the table back causing her to stumble back out of her chair to avoid being crushed by it; her face flashed with fear as I jumped over the table and grabbed her by the neck. I was about to toss her across the room when we were tackled to the ground by about three or four men; they pulled us apart and started to drag us to separate sides of the room.

“You’re crazy!” She shouted as my parents ran to her side and checked her over to make sure that she wasn’t hurt; if I wasn’t already to the point where I didn’t care about them anymore it really would have hurt that they went to her instead of me, but as it was it didn’t bother me one bit.

“I would rather be crazy than to be a dirty slut like you!” I shouted back before I was dragged the rest of the way out of the room and out onto the beach.

“Are you good, or do you need more time to cool down?” One of the guys that dragged me out asked.

“I’m good.” I replied trying to shake off their hands that held me in place.

“If we let you go are you going to try and run back in there?” Another one asked.

“No, I’m going to go to training; now please let me go.” I said as politely as I could manage with my high anger level at the time. Slowly they let me go but stayed a few steps behind me until they were sure that I was headed to training and not back to kill my sister.

“Well look who decided to show up today.” Kane said as I sat down to wait for the rest of the group who were still enjoying their breakfast.

“I could really do without your snide comments today Kane.” I growled.

“I could really care less what you could do without 22.” He shot back.

          I turned away to face the beach deciding that ignoring him for the time being was the best thing for me to do. A few minutes later the rest of the group showed up and we started the training. Apparently my earlier comment struck a nerve with Kane and he did everything in his power to make my training as miserable as possible, I tried my best to hold my tongue so that my mouth didn’t get me more work than I was already given. After a few hours of him singling me out and making me work twice as hard as the others and getting shocked about ten times I just couldn’t hold back anymore.